Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    bibi70
    Newest Member
    bibi70

• No registered users viewing this page.

Underage Gambling at Casumo.com

Livlooly

8 hours ago, Livlooly said:

Sorry...it wouldn't let me screenshot as I'd contacted them in an incognito window so I copied and pasted onto word.  But yes she said the following:

V
Thanks, one moment while I have a look

Hello?

V
It appears that our security team has made the decision to close your account at Casumo permanently. We will also refund all the deposits made to Casumo
9:29 pm

Please can you advise when the refund will be made and when someone is going to respond to my complaint ?

complaints are handled as soon as possible, but I will contact the relevant team about it now as well.

V
One moment while I check if we need any documents for the refund

When will the refund be processed please?

I have already sent all required documents last week

V
I've forwarded this to the relevant team now and they will get back to you via email as soon as possible

It would have made more sense to their highly a-tuned 'Security Team' to have not opened the account in the first place.

Devils advocate - had you not kicked up a fuss i doubt the offer of a refund would be so forthcoming.

They're, without anything to the contrary still failed, so IMO still one for CC'ing into the UKGC for their rather large 'Casumo related breaches of Regulations file' 

8 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

No offense Livlooly, but kids nowadays can be so idiotic and hard-headed, simply refusing to listen to advice. 😜

If the refund ever does come through, I might keep it for myself as compensation for the inconvenience and time I've wasted trying to sort it all out 😄. Either way she isn't keeping it in her account...its money she has been saving towards her car insurance when she passes her test so she can transfer me the money until she can be trusted. 

I'm not really expecting too much from the Barclays complaint, I just submitted the complaint just to express my annoyance with the whole situation more than anything.  

50 minutes ago, Livlooly said:

If the refund ever does come through, I might keep it for myself as compensation for the inconvenience and time I've wasted trying to sort it all out 😄. Either way she isn't keeping it in her account...its money she has been saving towards her car insurance when she passes her test so she can transfer me the money until she can be trusted. 

I'm not really expecting too much from the Barclays complaint, I just submitted the complaint just to express my annoyance with the whole situation more than anything.  

I have an almost 16 year old myself so I feel your pain when it comes to teenage girls lol. I hope she is able to learn from her lesson. And I agree with keeping the money yourself for all the hassle, haha go treat yourself. I suppose you have to smile out of a bad situation as long as your daughter knows the wrong she done, lessons can be learnt. 

I have no doubt you will get your refund. Let us know when it arrives safely. 

Just to give an update...still no response or refund.

I managed to get through to someone on online chat again yesterday who first said that ..

The security team were waiting to be sent a bank statement (which I've already sent twice), so i sent that again.

Then he said it was still being investigated by the relevant department and that this will take some time as they cant return the funds to my daughters bank account and they have to make sure 'the procedures' were being met and they would get back to me when 'progress had been made'.

Then when I argued against this he understood and escalated my complaint to 'the relevant department' who would review my case and gave me a complaint reference number . When I said that I already made a complaint on 1st September he said he was ending the chat as he was not authorised to continue with it.

I went through the list of Casumo employees on LinkedIn last night and emailed about 15 of them directly, not one of them has responded.  

To be fair, it's pretty standard practice not to discuss ongoing complaints - when i say standard, i mean other folk (in this case CS)  not involved in the complaints process shouldn't really be discussing it as it can jeopardise the process

Complaints time vary - anything from 14 days through to 28 days etc - you only made it 9 days ago so it's probably on the short side ( I don't know Casumo's policy)

I would air against emailing people/messaging them on Linkedin - A. it won't achieve anything and B. It will come across as harassing or even C. It might put their backs up 

(I have been on the complaints side process (Public Ombudsman) as part of a 6 month secondment in my post Uni days and we used to have folk ringing round different people, despite being told the timescales hadn't passed, and it used to really rile oneself up 😉)

Couldn't agree more with what @pinnit2015 said above. 

Moreover, you obviously failed to read carefully the Operator's complaints procedures and allocated time frames: 

23.3. In the first instance, we will try to resolve the complaint to the satisfaction of both parties as soon as reasonably possible and no later than eight weeks from receiving your complaint.  Should this not be possible we will contact you to explain why and provide a date by which you can expect a full response.