Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Yeah but Relax gaming is on another level of volatility. They following suit with Nolimit city - all their games with bonus buy feature enabled is not worth paying and the same goes for Blueprint especially those Megaways versions.

Dragon Tribe - Use to be one of Nolimit City best - I struggle for 1 to Bonus the slot, base game base just eats money than before they took it off the market for weeks and bonus feature pay x10 on average

So in essence - All bonus buy enabled slots from Relax, Blueprint, Nolimit is not worth playing normally - or should I say the base game and try triggering the feature manually - They suck period, unless you play with Fake money like most of those streamers!

I'm no longer playing NoLimitCity slots for a simple, yet really valid reason... IMHO, that stupid buy-bonus feature killed both the excitement AND all the decent chances to hit those mega wins in normal play (without buying features). 

6 minutes ago, ValDes said:

I'm no longer playing NoLimitCity slots for a simple, yet really valid reason... IMHO, that stupid buy-bonus feature killed both the excitement AND all the decent chances to hit those mega wins in normal play (without buying features). 

Exactly my point,

I went back to Push Gaming and Play N Go to be honest

Haha, yes I agree. The reason I brought Yggdrasil up is because I was surprised it wasn’t added in this initial list of worst providers 😂

18 hours ago, Blackjax said:

I dont believe i just read someone likes thunderkick. I rate them lower than red tigers. Both of them are the worst providers out there.