Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

Evolution Gaming Offers to buy Netent for $2bln

Shocking news indeed! 😮 

I mean, have always imagined it the other way around, NetEnt trying to buy Evolution, but obviously EG live games are becoming more and more popular while NetEnt's latest couple of years brought so many disappointing new releases to players... 

@Fiekie247, I think yes, they will accept the offer. The common market logic suggests that such a giant offer rarely comes 'uninvited' so to speak. :) 

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

Shocking news indeed! 😮 

I mean, have always imagined it the other way around, NetEnt trying to buy Evolution, but obviously EG live games are becoming more and more popular while NetEnt's latest couple of years brought so many disappointing new releases to players... 

@Fiekie247, I think yes, they will accept the offer. The common market logic suggests that such a giant offer rarely comes 'uninvited' so to speak. :) 

Well, then I agree with your statement too.

I mean that is a Huge offer not be missed!

@Afi4wins @ValDes

I have some inside information that this loooks like its going to happen.

NetEnt acquired Red Tiger and if and when Evolution acquires NetENt then they will control both NetEnt and Red Tiger and who knows what else after that. Buying out the competition. This is the way it is done in the business world.  Here I will share with you this pic to show how the company brands are owned by a few. And under it is the link to the map of all that Disney owns. Insane.

companiesownitall.thumb.jpg.a462d911618b72c57b703c32c080d1e5.jpg

https://storage.googleapis.com/titlemax-media/1c8ace8f-every-company-disney-owns-13_pageversion-lg.jpg

• 1 year later...