Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    rinteel
    Newest Member
    rinteel

• No registered users viewing this page.

what happened to Johnny?

Flatzem

Thanks for the update mate...although it isn't the usual sunshine stuff from Johnny.

Wonder how long a break he will take...or can take...before starting all over again.

A nett loss of 500K? WOW! Now we can see the big picture...all those winning videos from Johnny...yet still a huge nett loss overall...but not surprising though, not to me anyway, knowing how Johnny likes to play with big bets.

Never understood, well i did, why he'd always  have to have the intro of '10000 withdrawal from a 10er deposit' constantly - he was lumping in on 4 dollar spins with 50 left etc - you typically only do that if 1. you've made a withdrawal and fancy one big hit near the end of the session or, and probably more likely 2. you're chasing losses.

Good luck if he is taking a break, hope he sticks with it.

Our Johnny will never change lol. Those who have been here since Johnny became a member will know this story only too well. Valdes will tell you that I've always had a soft spot for him since the start, and I really wish him luck and hopes he does stay away from it. 

Interested though, when was this posted?

17 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Our Johnny will never change lol. Those who have been here since Johnny became a member will know this story only too well. Valdes will tell you that I've always had a soft spot for him since the start, and I really wish him luck and hopes he does stay away from it. 

Interested though, when was this posted?

that video is from April 18, he has declared once again that he is done!.. many slot players have done the same after a loss.  that 4 to 5% house edge really is something innit. if he is 500K down in 10 years or so, then he would have staked about 12.5million on slots roughly. that comes to about $3424 a day. but I'd say he stakes more than that in a day. but some days he might take off.

but say you stake 10K a day which is easily done with $5 and $10 and 20$ bets per spin. which is about $3.65million a year would be a loss of 146K if you get a 96% RTP.

and then in 10 years thats a loss of 1.46million....so perhaps his 500K down in 10 years he has done well.... considering how much he is staking a day on average...

5 hours ago, Flatzem said:

that video is from April 18, he has declared once again that he is done!.. many slot players have done the same after a loss.  that 4 to 5% house edge really is something innit. if he is 500K down in 10 years or so, then he would have staked about 12.5million on slots roughly. that comes to about $3424 a day. but I'd say he stakes more than that in a day. but some days he might take off.

but say you stake 10K a day which is easily done with $5 and $10 and 20$ bets per Spin. which is about $3.65million a year would be a loss of 146K if you get a 96% RTP.

and then in 10 years thats a loss of 1.46million....so perhaps his 500K down in 10 years he has done well.... considering how much he is staking a day on average...

He's never been any different. I'd bet a few thousand on the fact that I think he will be back lol.

Well, anyone surprised to see our beloved Johnny going into the 'enough-is-enough-and-stop-for-good-this-time-direction'? Again? For the umpteenth time for the last few years? ...

Sincerely hope this break would last long enough for him to realize how bad the addiction is this time and how he would be able to sort it out. :good:

14 hours ago, ValDes said:

Well, anyone surprised to see our beloved Johnny going into the 'enough-is-enough-and-stop-for-good-this-time-direction'? Again? For the umpteenth time for the last few years? ...

Sincerely hope this break would last long enough for him to realize how bad the addiction is this time and how he would be able to sort it out. :good:

Well we can live in hope, I guess 🙂