Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tynka_bby
    Newest Member
    Tynka_bby

• No registered users viewing this page.

anyone else find this annoying?

Flatzem

anyone else find this annoying when a streamer or some random player records their reaction to a big slot win they are having and they start saying "Oh my f....g God" and repeating it over and over.

this trend is going with quite a few streamers and some other non streamers that probably needs to stop. And then when they get their reaction added to a compilation then more people get to see it and try to copy it. recently the bandit was doing it during his win on jammin' jars and then there was a recently community compilation that had some random player reacting in such a way.

at first a lot of scandinavian players were doing it and now it's done by so many others. blasphemous potty mouth fools.

Yes...count me in! I absolutely cannot stand hearing such vulgarities. I don't know who to blame more...because even movies are allowing such use of foul language! I have been watching lots of new movies lately...and even children movies are showing kids using such foul language! This is totally absurd!

English is now turning into F**klish and no one is doing anything about it! 

We all know that there are 2 main versions of the English language being used globally now...the original British English and the American English.

Americans gradually amended the language to suit their way of life and speech, changing how words are spelt and use...and if I'm not wrong (pardon me if I am)...Americans were the first to use the 'f' word in their daily dialogues, which is now epidemic, if I may say. The 'f' word doesn't kill anybody...only the language!

Americans may have accepted and come to live with such blatant use of the 'f' word, but this shouldn't be allowed to spread even more to other countries. Europeans are 'happily' using it nowadays, but in non-English-speaking countries, it's widespread may still be avoided.

In Malaysia, for example, we have our own version of the English language...we call it Manglish...Malaysian English...whereby local Malay, Chinese, Indian, etc words are integrated, used and spoken daily, but the unadulterated English is always the official speaking language, be it the British or the American version. For now, good mannerism has kept the 'f' word from being overused or openly used, but for how long can this persist if no language control is enforced???

On 4/25/2020 at 5:15 AM, Afi4wins said:

We all know that there are 2 main versions of the English language being used globally now...the original British English and the American English.

Americans gradually amended the language to suit their way of life and speech, changing how words are spelt and use...and if I'm not wrong (pardon me if I am)...Americans were the first to use the 'f' word in their daily dialogues, which is now epidemic, if I may say. The 'f' word doesn't kill anybody...only the language!

Americans may have accepted and come to live with such blatant use of the 'f' word, but this shouldn't be allowed to spread even more to other countries. Europeans are 'happily' using it nowadays, but in non-English-speaking countries, it's widespread may still be avoided.

In Malaysia, for example, we have our own version of the English language...we call it Manglish...Malaysian English...whereby local Malay, Chinese, Indian, etc words are integrated, used and spoken daily, but the unadulterated English is always the official speaking language, be it the British or the American version. For now, good mannerism has kept the 'f' word from being overused or openly used, but for how long can this persist if no language control is enforced???

... Which could easily be converted to the following quick summary - America goes the F way, Asia goes the other way and Europe.. well Europe goes the middle way as usually! :crazy:

Seriously, the F-word-disease has spread way beyond English and now affecting almost any European language you could think of, including my native Bulgarian. :( 

Those are the times some said, but you know what, I'd prefer Americans keep the F-disease for themselves only but this ain't gonna happen anyway... 

3 hours ago, ValDes said:

... Which could easily be converted to the following quick summary - America goes the F way, Asia goes the other way and Europe.. well Europe goes the middle way as usually! :crazy:

If converted into erotic language....damn...the Europeans are getting the best deal! 🤣

On 4/25/2020 at 2:22 AM, Flatzem said:

anyone else find this annoying when a streamer or some random player records their reaction to a big slot win they are having and they start saying "Oh my f....g God" and repeating it over and over.

this trend is going with quite a few streamers and some other non streamers that probably needs to stop. And then when they get their reaction added to a compilation then more people get to see it and try to copy it. recently the bandit was doing it during his win on jammin' jars and then there was a recently community compilation that had some random player reacting in such a way.

at first a lot of scandinavian players were doing it and now it's done by so many others. blasphemous potty mouth fools.

Bro they do that for x300 win even.. Not sure they the F why... Whenever they get of their chair and repeat that all the time, f...ing irritating

People usually think that they will "fit in" by using The F... word more often instead of being those that doesn't, and stand their point of not using it just because is non sense. There's always a better word to replace the F word instead, even when you're mad.