Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rsantos510
    Newest Member
    Rsantos510

• No registered users viewing this page.

What slots are on your personal blacklist ?

PNG are fast/have overtaken quickspin as one of the worst providers out there: not only are 98% of their games rubbish but they really can't be bothered inventing/trying anything new: that new game Annihilator is pretty grim: another re-skin of a re-skin. Worst of all though, it's utterly tedious. 4 Wild reels for just over 100x - no thanks 

26 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

PNG are fast/have overtaken quickspin as one of the worst providers out there: not only are 98% of their games rubbish but they really can't be bothered inventing/trying anything new: that new game Annihilator is pretty grim: another re-skin of a re-skin. Worst of all though, it's utterly tedious. 4 Wild reels for just over 100x - no thanks 

Pinnit - the 4 wilds do not even pay bro, you need to get 5 on pay line for 40x your stake. The worst release from them. Empty base game spins, hard to get free psins, you enter that house bonus feature, but pick shiittt.

All of Play and Go play like Shhiitt - I cannot bonus any of their slots as of late, its very hard. Ring of Odin, 500 spins and no bonus, however I got that ring feature but never land the symbol for re-spin. PLay and go really poor, not even Garga wanna jion the party anymore, i cannot bonus Garga or Moon or Rise.

I think Annihilator was re-make of House of Doom,. I would take house of doom any day rather.

13 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Pinnit - the 4 wilds do not even pay bro, you need to get 5 on pay line for 40x your stake. The worst release from them. Empty base game spins, hard to get free psins, you enter that house bonus feature, but pick shiittt.

All of Play and Go play like Shhiitt - I cannot bonus any of their slots as of late, its very hard. Ring of Odin, 500 spins and no bonus, however I got that ring feature but never land the symbol for re-spin. PLay and go really poor, not even Garga wanna jion the party anymore, i cannot bonus Garga or Moon or Rise.

I think Annihilator was re-make of House of Doom,. I would take house of doom any day rather.

Yeah i checked the paytable after playing and was like....really, that x for 5 of them?

Novibet have a tournament of playing Ring of Odin, Viking Runecraft and Troll Hunters so had a go on them for points etc.

Not an enjoyable deposit - that Ring of Odin is pretty dire as well

Thankfully, after losing the will to live playing their dross, hopped over to Harlequin game by NLC and hit 2 250x's in 200 spins to compensate for the agony

6 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Yeah i checked the paytable after playing and was like....really, that x for 5 of them?

Novibet have a tournament of playing Ring of Odin, Viking Runecraft and Troll Hunters so had a go on them for points etc.

Not an enjoyable deposit - that Ring of Odin is pretty dire as well

Thankfully, after losing the will to live playing their dross, hopped over to Harlequin game by NLC and hit 2 250x's in 200 spins to compensate for the agony

DO you have a screenie of that win, can imagine - 4 Wilds on the screen?

I struggle to hit on Harlequin

Immortal Romance and Thunderstruck 2 are on my try to avoid list although I do have a short play on them occasionally. They both used to give me a return every now and again but for some time now they've just been a complete dead loss. I play mainly Netent and Microgaming (except 2 of course) slots and occasionally find a Pragmatic one which I like. Also like playing one line on three of the PlayNGo games - can take so so so long to get bonus spins on them - over 700 spins on one of them not too long ago.  So annoyed that so many new games have a minimum 40 or 50 cents per spin - 10 to 25 cents a spin is enough for me.  I'm not really looking for riches,  just a bit of fun.

Played a couple of blacklisted NetEnt games after a bad run on DOA1 (DOA1 is in a drought mode of 730 spins without free spin feature (during this drought it's given me RTP 69%. Twinspin put me ahead by a bit (4 reels of 10's for a 32.4xBet win) but then it clawed back those wins and I left it juts above level, then went to Gonzo's Quest and there on the 66th spin it dropped a feature and paid a very decent 193.05xBet. The previous Gonzo's Quest feature paid only 10x total (and that included the several cascades after the free falls feature ended, without those it would be less than 7x). This game I am taking off the blacklist. I really like it when you start getting lots of wins at 9x and 15x during the 20 free falls. What was your best win on it @cocopop3011 ? and as for being one of the hardest games to get a free spins on ? I done 100 spins on it this year and got 2 features, I guess it depends on the luck, mood of the slot.

I am finding DOA1 is being stubborn to give a feature. Slot giving me most features is NetEnt's Dazzle Me (13 times in 1580 spins (but sadly they average at just 22.6xbet, best one 55.1xBet and worst 3xBet) yet in fun mode it gave only 2 in 824 (11.4x (spin #513 and 9.9x spin #824). Prior to the drought DOA1 was giving features at rate of about 1 per 139 spins now that has blown out to 1 per 230! It's like it knows I am ahead on it so it has put itself into a take back mode. Fine then I will play other NetEnt slots including those previously on the blacklist, take that DOA1! won't feed you for a while till you start to put out.

13 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

take that DOA1! won't feed you for a while till you start to put out.

Ouch! Jesse and his boys would be very angry at what you just said, but don't give them a damn anyway, hahaha.

One thing to note is that Gonzo can dish out many dead spins and losing spins, during those 66 spins there were 44 dead spins (66.67%), and if combine them with losses disguised as wins 9 times then total of 53 losing spins out of 66 (80.3%). Longest losing spins streak was 25 and longest dead spins streak was 18. It's a high volatility slot...

Gonzo too was once a very good game to play back in those days. I've had many good wins from Gonzo, even though his eyes are never looking at where he's going or doing! 🤣

But nowadays, his good days have passed... 😏

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

Maybe you should read the opening post. ;) 

To be fair to the poster, the main criteria for a slot blacklist is pretty clear in the majority of cases....

What slots do you not win in ?😋

Unless folk are running round going 'I hate that game, I'm 10k up on it, but it's being banned in my house' 

11 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Unless folk are running round going 'I hate that game, I'm 10k up on it, but it's being banned in my house' 

Oh...I thought you were talking about your wins on bore-nanza...hahaha.

4 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

I thought you love Moon Princess and that it was pretty good to you at times? Not anymore huh? 😜

Bra in couple of sessions triggering trinity takes more than 100 spins and pay nothing. Too many empty spins

• 2 weeks later...

Wild Water is being added to the list, this POS was ok on the first session when it gave free spins on spin #37 (paid 48.8x) but then today it went 369 without free spins and if including the 5 spins after the free spins in sesh 1 then we have 374 spins without triggering the free spins.... 139 at 20c and 235 at 40c..... for a brutal RTP 51.77% in those 374 spins. Yet afterwards went over to Gonzo and he delivered 4 features in just 169 spins (including back to back). (Gonzo is high variance game) and Wild Water is also classed as high variance.  Yet Gonzo has given me 9 free spins features in 801 spins this year, (average of 89 spins per feature) yet Wild Water only 1 per 411. my fault for chasing the free spins feature on Wild Water such a wipe out, at least Gonzo was able to give some of it back. I didn't even read that Wild Water was high variance before playing on it, should have done more research on it.

Also beware of The Invisible Man as he went invisible for hundreds of spins and only to then give just a 18.2x in the free spins feature tonight. Will give that another chance to redeem itself.

I used to like playing Lights (Netent) but lately it isn't doing much for me.  It's a pretty simple slot - just how I like them.  Some games are just too complicated. Wouldn't mind if complicated meant a good return but often it's just a whole lot of fuss to get 10% of your stake back.  Who wants BS like that?

On 4/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, ValDes said:

So, slots in my personal blacklist... 

YGGDRASIL slots, ALL of them! Still shocked how come every single online operator out there is now offering Yggdrasil games but so many of them still don't have Thunderkick or NoLimit for example... Makes me think we talk about some brilliant marketing/sales team there OR... their games are bringing better earnings than any other slots provider. Which means only one thing for poor player... 

Unfortunately, my beloved Play'N Go is not too far away from Yggdrasil and by the look of it, their recent frantic attempts to offer the worst possible slots are already producing great results. Take Riches of Robin for example - how come a reputable operator produce such gigantic piece of $^%$% is truly beyond me! 😡

Part two coming soon...  

Yggsrasil has always been one of the biggest rip offs for me. I have played most of their offerings and it's unbelievable how I cannot even win 2x in the first 20 spins. Many times I will play one of their games and hit NOTHING in 20 spins even more. 

If I am lucky to get free spins with them consider 10x a BIG WIN. They tout games that you can win 10000x your bet but I must say getting 100x win with them is nearly impossible for me. If I see a new Yssgrasil game I stay clear of it along with all their other games. 

Play n Go is another provider that pays horribly these days and I avoid like Covid.