-
Posts
7758 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
125
Everything posted by Blackjax
-
Personally thinking it would be great if we had around 20 players even if they are new. Atleast there will be a bright chance that contest will comeback next year. The bitstarz contest last year had only had 4 or 5 players and they did not show up this year. But I do hope that forum regulars win the cash prizes.
-
Playngos in general. And then I finished wager on Star clusters, reef raider, starburst, magic cauldron, fruit party and few others.
-
Cashout is coming my way. Done and dusted on that deposit.
-
Slot gods decided be a little kind to me. When I finished my wager at parimatch I was at INR77000 But then lost all profit and had to cash out my initial balance. That was going to be a profit of INR 45000. I went to another casino and managed a profit of exactly INR 45000. WOW.