Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

SocialTournaments.com Season 2 - Today at 20:00 UTC

MackieST

Hello everyone!

We've been busy working on some cool new stuff for SocialTournaments.com Season 2.

Reward Chests can now drop cash rewards. No questions asked, no strings attached. Just free money.

There's a featured tournament every month with the biggest prize pool we've ever had and 200 winners. You need a Golden Ticket in order to participate - these tickets are obtained through Chests and ranking up your Social Pass. You can also use a Ticket to reset your score and try again. 

The website also has a new look and some new pages!

Make sure you give it a shot at www.socialtournaments.com - first tournament starts at 20:15 UTC.

Best of luck,

Mackie

7 minutes ago, MackieST said:

Hello everyone!

We've been busy working on some cool new stuff for SocialTournaments.com Season 2.

Reward Chests can now drop cash rewards. No questions asked, no strings attached. Just free money.

There's a featured tournament every month with the biggest prize pool we've ever had and 200 winners. You need a Golden Ticket in order to participate - these tickets are obtained through Chests and ranking up your Social Pass. You can also use a Ticket to reset your score and try again. 

The website also has a new look and some new pages!

Make sure you give it a shot at www.socialtournaments.com - first tournament starts at 20:15 UTC.

Best of Luck,

Mackie

HI @MackieST

Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it.

Can you just open 1 Forum topic and post all updates in there, instead of creating a new topic whenever a new game is being released or with season updates? Better to follow everything in 1 topic tbh.

Found these codes on Social Tournaments Instagram/Twitter/Facebook. Tickets for monthly 2,000e tournament only work for 15people so hurry up tho, by the way, if you have a lot of tickets you can re-enter.
Click on your profile logo>Collections>and just redeem

HEYS247289C405F6
HEYS25D1269D5BB6
HEYS2D4E75347900

reedem.jpg

20 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

HI @MackieST

Thanks for the heads up. Appreciate it.

Can you just open 1 Forum topic and post all updates in there, instead of creating a new topic whenever a new game is being released or with season updates? Better to follow everything in 1 topic tbh.

That's a good point. Will create a SocialTournaments megathread and keep everything in there! Thanks!

11 hours ago, copyyy said:
Found these codes on Social Tournaments Instagram/Twitter/Facebook. Tickets for monthly 2,000e tournament only work for 15people so hurry up tho, by the way, if you have a lot of tickets you can re-enter.
Click on your profile logo>Collections>and just redeem

HEYS247289C405F6
HEYS25D1269D5BB6
HEYS2D4E75347900

reedem.jpg

Codes expired.

@MackieST - How about an exclusive AG code for the Golden Ticket.

5 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Codes expired.

@MackieST - How about an exclusive AG code for the Golden Ticket.

That would be nice, but I don't think there's any...we need to earn that ticket, I think... 😉

Anyway, my ticket is only 2 Claims away...and not many more points to collect...then I'll be in that big money tourney! Woo-hoo! 😁

23 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

That would be nice, but I don't think there's any...we need to earn that ticket, I think... 😉

Anyway, my ticket is only 2 Claims away...and not many more points to collect...then I'll be in that Big Money tourney! Woo-hoo! 😁

Same here,  I think 2 tournaments, and I am there as well.

Weird the end date of that tournament was supposed to be last night tho...

They need to update that.

25 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Same here,  I think 2 tournaments, and I am there as well.

Weird the end date of that tournament was supposed to be last night tho...

They need to update that.

The end date is 12 March, so 1 month to get that ticket...shouldn't be a problem. There's already 316 players in there now!

10 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

The end date is 12 March, so 1 month to get that ticket...shouldn't be a problem. There's already 316 players in there now!

Yeah I tried 5 times(5tickets), best score 300$, tried again multiple times and now stuck on 120$ winnings, disappointing :D
It's fun, to be honest, that you can try again with multiple tickets I'm not accepting winnings below 1000$, watch the leaderboard in next week when everyone gets ticket it's gonna be crazy.

1 hour ago, copyyy said:

Yeah I tried 5 times(5tickets), best score 300$, tried again multiple times and now stuck on 120$ winnings, disappointing :D
It's fun, to be honest, that you can try again with multiple tickets I'm not accepting winnings below 1000$, watch the leaderboard in next week when everyone gets ticket it's gonna be crazy.

Tell me mate, how the heck did you get 5 tickets so quickie-ly? 😜

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Tell me mate, how the heck did you get 5 tickets so quickie-ly? 😜

Got them from ST social media, plus they were giving out some on discord.
Today they gave away some codes again on twitter/IG but I missed it :(
@Fiekie247 Yes every code got me 1 golden ticket.

1 hour ago, copyyy said:

Got them from ST social media, plus they were giving out some on discord.
Today they gave away some codes again on twitter/IG but I missed it :(
@Fiekie247 Yes every code got me 1 golden ticket.

Damn...and those codes have since expired, right? 😒

If you do get some new codes, do share them with us, won't you mate? 😉

17 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Damn...and those codes have since expired, right? 😒

If you do get some new codes, do share them with us, won't you mate? 😉

I tried but people got them so fast, no point sharing here as now everyone has notifications on, for their social media to get codes.On top of that only 10-15 people can use the code :(

11 hours ago, copyyy said:

I tried but people got them so fast, no point sharing here as now everyone has notifications on, for their social media to get codes.On top of that only 10-15 people can use the code :(

Yeah, I know that too...ah well, just have to wait till I get my earned ticket... 😏

Hey everyone,

Some of you may have noticed a number of players that managed to reach Rank 50 in two days. This was caused by a cache bug - these players caught on to it and abused it. 

The bug was fixed and we had a meeting to decide whether to keep those players banned for abusing the system or not. We decided to reset their progress to where it would've been yesterday had they not encountered the bug and accept them back into our community. 

We'll do everything we can to prevent similar situations in the future, but in case you encounter something like this, please let us know and we will take measures. 

Best of luck,

Mackie

P.S. More codes are coming on our SM today/tomorrow ;)

@MackieST - I finally managed to get a golden ticket but whenever I join the monthly tournament, it takes me back to the home page as soon as click on the join button.

Tried 3 different browsers and the same happened. Even on my mobile I cannot play the monthly tournament.

However I can play any other tournament with no problems.

8 minutes ago, hiphoppimp said:

realy makes fun^^  for what i need the gold tickets? 

Are you serious? 🤪

That one Golden Ticket may be your free ride to winning real hard Euro cash. Have you seen the prize pool money...or the top prizes? Hundreds of free Euros awaiting mate...all for free!