Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SweetTweets85
    Newest Member
    SweetTweets85

• No registered users viewing this page.

Evening all!

I'm sure some of you are already aware but I'm going to post this anyway. So, Microgaming are launching another Game of Thrones Slot this year - GOT Power Stacks! Haven't managed to find a release date yet but it's supposed to be a step up from their previous branded games? What you all thinking about this? Not a great deal of information released about it yet though.

There's more info in this story - Here Are Three Upcoming Releases From Three Well Known Providers

38 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Yeah possibly! Are you a fan of the original GOT's?  Or the series? 

I started watching GoT in 2015, so late but finished 7 seasons in a month, legit got addicted to it. The last season is even hated by actors so no point even saying it was good as previous seasons. I personally liked where everyone ended up, but I didn't like how they ended up there. I really wish these last two seasons could have been the full ten episodes. It all felt so rushed, that's just such a shame.

Played the Game of Thrones 247ways slot, they have a license, right? Then why are there not any photos of actors among the symbols, disappointing tbh when you think about it. Only house logos and card symbols. At least music is so enjoyable. Hopefully, the new game is gonna be better.

4 hours ago, copyyy said:

I started watching GoT in 2015, so late but finished 7 seasons in a month, legit got addicted to it. The last season is even hated by actors so no point even saying it was good as previous seasons. I personally liked where everyone ended up, but I didn't like how they ended up there. I really wish these last two seasons could have been the full ten episodes. It all felt so rushed, that's just such a shame.

Played the Game of Thrones 247ways slot, they have a license, right? Then why are there not any photos of actors among the symbols, disappointing tbh when you think about it. Only house logos and card symbols. At least music is so enjoyable. Hopefully, the new game is gonna be better.

I just hope it will be by the same guys who designed the original GoT...not from some other damn lousy software provider! 😜

10 minutes ago, ValDes said:

Not sure whether that would be MG's upcoming release, but I kinda like the game's layout. And the bonus features seems really awesome and original... 

Still, Let me see it in action first and then we'll talk more. :) 

I wonder how I would be talking when my head is spinning... 😂