Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jepoy281105
    Newest Member
    jepoy281105

• No registered users viewing this page.

Evolution Gaming Live Blackjack Potentially Rigged

@Godfather First of all, welcome to the forum. 

Second of all, you have already broken multiple forum violations and I should already ban you. However, because I am kind I am going to give you a chance to explain yourself and your previous posts. 

I would remind you to check the forum rules before you reply because you are on very thin ice at the moment,.

5 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Okay, so I locked this topic to give me chance to read it and try and figure out what the heck is going on!

@Flatzem  @Blackjax - Please tell me if you know what has happened regarding the above member @Godfather

I think he is a Youtuber who is mad that people were talking about him and having opinions that he probably doesnt agree with. He is just mad at these members whom he have just quoted.

9 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

I think he is a Youtuber who is mad that people were talking about him and having opinions that he probably doesnt agree with. He is just mad at these members whom he have just quoted.

As I thought this was the case. Thank you for clarifying. 

So intense and out of nowhere. Also regarding the initial topic itself, I have live dealer experience from many years ago- as much as sometimes players would like to think that games are rigged, live providers have numerous procedures in place, aside from being regulated and certified, to make sure results are random and correct.

@cocopop3011

Personally, I think some posts done by the Godfather should be deleted or removed, even though this topic could be locked away for good. The Godfather is advertising his Blackjack system and trying to sell it for money...a blatant breach of the forum rule and should be quickly removed.

14 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011

Personally, I think some posts done by The Godfather should be deleted or removed, even though this topic could be locked away for good. The Godfather is advertising his Blackjack system and trying to sell it for money...a blatant breach of the forum rule and should be quickly removed.

His future posts are being monitored and I will take action as I feel appropriate. Thank you. 

• 1 year later...

Evolution Gaming is a reputable provider, but your observations about suspicious player behavior are worth noting. It's not unusual for online gaming platforms to combat bots and unethical behavior, but sometimes legitimate players can behave oddly, too. It's a tough balance to strike. Have you ever looked into any betting forecast websites like pafipdkaltara.org? They can sometimes offer helpful insights into gaming trends and strategies, and you can also find that correlation doesn't always imply causation, just like in this case.

On 4/11/2024 at 12:19 PM, Burgfonvi said:

Evolution Gaming is a reputable provider, and any allegations of rigging would be significant. That being said, your observations about suspicious player behavior are worth noting. It's not uncommon for online gaming platforms to combat bots and unethical behavior, but sometimes legitimate players can behave oddly too. It's a tough balance to strike.

Thank you Evolution Gaming employee.

Maybe use blockchain underneath your system, that can't be rigged...from both ends.