Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Fontenotcassey
    Newest Member
    Fontenotcassey

• No registered users viewing this page.

Wild Frames PNG

Anyone played this by PNG?

If not, I'll save you the bother - it's a hot, steaming, *****.

Probably know, I'm not PNG's biggest fan - LV games that play as HV etc (and Thunderkick have edged in front of them recently) but boy, this game sucks.

Obviously not a big sample size but i loaded 200 quid to play it on 20ps and it was one of the most unenjoyable experiences I've had in the last year. It's fine that slots are scripted in some way but this one looks like it is and doesn't even try and hide it. Managed to get to the 80 collection bit and it gave a shite 100x. Apart from that it's just a series of microwins and very little potential (even if it claims 7500x) - like how? 

Plus point is that it's a good advert for Responsible Gambling - playing this for an hour or two will put you off slotting for a good month. 

Played it couple days ago, 300spins and it was even hard to get 20 collections, millions of dead spins or just 0.01x first spin winnings, and back to usual. Watching streamers playing it and saying it has huge p0tential while the wins even on 80collections are 50-100x, a terrible game with like 94% RTP if not mistaken.

19 minutes ago, copyyy said:

Played it couple days ago, 300spins and it was even hard to get 20 collections, millions of dead spins or just 0.01x first Spin winnings, and back to usual. Watching streamers playing it and saying it has huge p0tential while the wins even on 80collections are 50-100x, a terrible game with like 94% RTP if not mistaken.

19 minutes ago, copyyy said:

Played it couple days ago, 300spins and it was even hard to get 20 collections, millions of dead spins or just 0.01x first Spin winnings, and back to usual. Watching streamers playing it and saying it has huge p0tential while the wins even on 80collections are 50-100x, a terrible game with like 94% RTP if not mistaken.

96.5% here (Videoslots probably run the lower one) but yeah, it feels like it runs at 86%.

I quite like a lot of the grid games but this one feels like it's been nefariously designed. Went on a near record run of 22 spins without a win at one point and could feel the anger rising

Unfortunately,  regardless my affection towards Play'N Go slots I have to confirm your observations and opinion about Wild Frames... 

Had quite a session, 1400+ spins @1.00 with catastrophic results: 

- overall RTP less than 85%;

- not a single 50+ x bet win; 

Absolutely horrendous new release from PNG, probably one of the worst in their history! :angry:

We're all used to dead spins in a lot of favourites (lot of NoLimit games, Push Gamings releases like Razor Shark etc) but probably still play these as it's a case of 'to be expected in sessions, given the proven (not Johnny proven, REAL proven) potential, but this is wildly different.

It's a very sinister game - not often i've called games that but it's very much so.

You go 100x down in your stake in this and you aint getting it back. 

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

I tried it in the fun mode yesterday and guess what...I GOT BORED after just a few minutes!!! 😜

You got bored, i got mad in a belligerent state of 'this is becoming statistically impossible.

I'd have had more success in trying to sell a decentralised internet as a good idea to google. 

5 hours ago, pinnit2015 said:

Thought I'd be like the superflip guy and run on 100's

Fun play - 1000x and this was with literally as many wilds as the eye can see, so, IMO pretty rubbish 

Makes Street Magic look like a work of art. 

Screenshot 2019-12-31 at 16.07.34.png

thats just under 103xBet , not quite 1000x

On 12/31/2019 at 8:12 AM, ValDes said:

Unfortunately,  regardless my affection towards Play'N Go slots I have to confirm your observations and opinion about Wild Frames... 

Had quite a session, 1400+ spins @1.00 with catastrophic results: 

- overall RTP less than 85%;

- not a single 50+ x bet win; 

Absolutely horrendous new release from PNG, probably one of the worst in their history! :angry:

Do you think PNG are losing their touch already? I really hope not, not now I've just started to get into their games.

2 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

Do you think PNG are losing their touch already? I really hope not, not now I've just started to get into their games.

All providers are following the current trend of capped max win, mostly under 250x, and very few that would go 1000x or more.

That's the main reason why I still stick to the old games where their paytables allow big wins of 1000x and above, although these kind of wins are mostly diluted by now, except for wins like getting 5 Scatters in the free spins (1500x up to 3600x), or getting Wild lines like in DOA and DOA2.

Reactoonz, Pimped, Holiday Season and a few more 'old' PnG games still pay good at the right times, so they are still worth playing. 

• 3 weeks later...