Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alee
    Newest Member
    Alee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Source of Income at Betsson

winalot007

1 minute ago, winalot007 said:

Complaint submitted. I suppose compensation would be savings. 

Probably falls under 'other' - either way, you can show where the funds are coming from so IMO that goes a way to discharging their AML obligations.

I just think, for RG reasons etc in their head, they've decided they don't folk just on benefits. Sounds harsh but i imagine that's it. 

1 minute ago, pinnit2015 said:

Probably falls under 'other' - either way, you can show where the funds are coming from so IMO that goes a way to discharging their AML obligations.

I just think, for RG reasons etc in their head, they've decided they don't folk just on benefits. Sounds harsh but i imagine that's it. 

Worth a try. My account at Betsson was restricted in October but I am hoping they will still give me a bonus after all this... that's what it is all about... the site isn't that hot to play.

1 hour ago, winalot007 said:

Worth a try. My account at Betsson was restricted in October but I am hoping they will still give me a bonus after all this... that's what it is all about... the site isn't that hot to play.

Bear in mind that bonus's are entirely discretionary and they can simply allow you to play without any - they really aren't all that. Esp from Betsson. 

If you want to tart yourself for some bonus's there are loads of sites for sign up's etc but the more you ask them the more likely you are to be cut off completely.

Personally i don't think it's worth the fuss.

54 minutes ago, pinnit2015 said:

Bear in mind that bonus's are entirely discretionary and they can simply allow you to play without any - they really aren't all that. Esp from Betsson

If you want to tart yourself for some bonus's there are loads of sites for sign up's etc but the more you ask them the more likely you are to be cut off completely.

Personally i don't think it's worth the fuss.

I'm still glad I put in the complaint, as I would like them to acknowledge that there are not only state benefits in the statement I sent the but also a compensation payout of £17.5k and that is what they are ignoring. SO hopefully they will acknowledge it when replying to the complaint. 

• 2 weeks later...