Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Alee
    Newest Member
    Alee

• No registered users viewing this page.

Admitted to cheating

Pdiddy43

If you play at bovada then beware they stole my cash back which was about $1,100 they also claim I wanted to be removed from bonuses why would I do that? The answer is I did not ask to be removed from bonuses I caught them cheating red-handed. If you played gogo bingo when the game was launched in 2017 then chances are you were robbed. There was no number 60. They hid behind the fact that they have a random number generator but after weeks of the complaining it took 3 minutes for me to be proven right. They called it a glitch and offered me $300 in hush money if I kept it between us. That does not sound like a book worth playing with. To punish me they took away my loyalty rewards which is my cashback and my bonuses I never asked for them to be removed. If you play there I would be very careful and if you play go go bingo I would ask them about that and see if you can get a refund. This is a serious situation because they are rated a+ they pay for those ratings. Happy holidays everyone and good luck.

Edited by cocopop3011
Topic moved to better location

20 minutes ago, Pdiddy43 said:

If you play at Bovada then beware they stole my cash back which was about $1,100 they also claim I wanted to be removed from bonuses why would I do that? The answer is I did not ask to be removed from bonuses I caught them cheating red-handed. If you played gogo Bingo when the game was launched in 2017 then chances are you were robbed. There was no number 60. They hid behind the fact that they have a random number generator but after weeks of the complaining it took 3 minutes for me to be proven right. They called it a glitch and offered me $300 in hush money if I kept it between us. That does not sound like a book worth playing with. To punish me they took away my loyalty rewards which is my cashback and my bonuses I never asked for them to be removed. If you play there I would be very careful and if you play go go Bingo I would ask them about that and see if you can get a refund. This is a serious situation because they are rated a+ they pay for those ratings. Happy holidays everyone and good luck. 

Imagine how much they would have to refund for running a faulty game if number 60 wasn't included in the RNG. I never thought about if any number is missing from those being called so I dunno how you just realised that one particular number was always missing from being called.