Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gambloor75
    Newest Member
    Gambloor75

• No registered users viewing this page.

Slot Bonus features that cost money!?!

So there are some slots that when you trigger the bonus feature you have to actual pay for each spin and I find that ridiculous. It is hard enough to trigger these features but to then be slapped with having to pay for each spin is a real slap in the face. Why do providers do this when the whole point of getting a feature is to get free spins and maybe get some wins back for all the spins a player put through the slot until the trigger of the bonus feature. One of these culprits is AOTG: Mighty Midas.  There are 5 bonus features in this game. These are triggered when the scatter symbol lands on reel 1& 5 in the same spin. Out of these 5 only the Emerald bonus is free to play. It rewards random multipliers to the players. In this bonus round, both the scatter symbols turn to reveal one number. These numbers are multiplied to get the multiplier that you will be awarded.

So anyone knows any other culprits that use this method of giving features that cost money per spin to play them?

It is completely unnecessary to take additional funds from players to play out the bonus features but for some reason the above game has this done to it but there are probably others out there.

Well  The biggest monster with this feature has got to be ''The Wish Master" from Netent and I think its worth it provided you have the 3 right scrolls combination, as one bet could win you up to x750 on each spin, but with the right combination average wins are between x150 - 300x on average.

Age of Gods, Ill pass any of those features on them, as they are too volatile...

3 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Well  The biggest monster with this feature has got to be ''The Wish Master" from NetEnt and I think its worth it provided you have the 3 right scrolls combination, as one bet could win you up to x750 on each Spin, but with the right combination average wins are between x150 - 300x on average.

Age of Gods, Ill pass any of those features on them, as they are too volatile...

Naaah...I totally DISAGREE with The Wish Master's concept of awarding features but having to pay for each spin to play them - RIDICULOUS! Hence I have never liked The Wish Master game, good win potentials or not! I avoid playing such games...completely! 

All features awarded should be played free of charge...be it free spins or bonus round/s.

Game designers need to be mindful of the fact that players like features that pay good and to not leave the player feeling ripped off and or disappointed. Take for example playing on AOTG: Mighty Midas in the most recent session, after taking 218 spins to trigger the feature I was given the Amethyst Spins (When this bonus feature is triggered, you get 3 bonus spins in which all the Midas touch symbols are double stacked. These turn the symbols next to them wild and collapse, making new winning combinations which often results in some big wins.) the 3 spins that the player has to pay for and each of those 3 spins resulted in no win. There is no bonus guarantee like you get with some WMS games, so you just lose 3 times stake on those 3 spins and think what the ***** just happened 218 spins to get a lousy 3 dead spin feature. If you are going to design games that have bonus features make them good and not waste a players time with 0 pays. Just give the player say 30x-50x Bet like a mystery win consolation and move on but when the player gets 0 and even worse has to pay for each dead bonus spin that is not on.

1 hour ago, ValDes said:

Hey, don't forget the next economic crisis is lurking around the corner for quite some time now, sooo, maybe, some gaming vendors are testing the grounds. ?

Lurking around the corner? ?

Damn! I must have walked way too fast...I've gone past that corner...and in a crisis already! ?

2 hours ago, ValDes said:

Hey, don't forget the next economic crisis is lurking around the corner for quite some time now, sooo, maybe, some gaming vendors are testing the grounds. ?

Folk can stop the flow of money out of their pockets quite easily though. Quantitive easement?

Nah, just stop playing BTG's. 

24 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

Lurking around the corner? ?

Damn! I must have walked way too fast...I've gone past that corner...and in a crisis already! ?

There's folk who hang round corners with the sole intention of taking your money ?

Fiekie does it but he's just selling jars of jam.