Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mk1989
    Newest Member
    Mk1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

Now that is the 'not good' part of the prizes, I'm afraid!  :(

If there are only 2 participants, only the $30 and $20 prizes would be awarded, same prizes as for 50-99 screenshots submitted.

If only the $100 pool prize can be shared out by the 2 participants - that would be an even greater incentive, right?

So Sharon darling...would this be possible at all...pleeeeeeease?  :D

We'll see what mood I'm in Sunday night :p :p :p

Now that is the 'not good' part of the prizes, I'm afraid!  :(

If there are only 2 participants, only the $30 and $20 prizes would be awarded, same prizes as for 50-99 screenshots submitted.

If only the $100 pool prize can be shared out by the 2 participants - that would be an even greater incentive, right?

So Sharon darling...would this be possible at all...pleeeeeeease?  :D

As long as its a 60/40 split lol.

Well 50/50 could work as well.

As long as its a 60/40 split lol.

Well 50/50 could work as well.

The sharing would be very simple mate...$10 extra for the 2 participants...so the prizes would be $60 and $40. Fair and square. 

I hope Sharon's partner don't make any mess at home on Saturday night or Sunday!!!  :lol:

The sharing would be very simple mate...$10 extra for the 2 participants...so the prizes would be $60 and $40. Fair and square. 

I hope Sharon's partner don't make any mess at home on Saturday night or Sunday!!!  :lol:

Yeah

He should be taking care of the kids the entire weekend.

Yeah

He should be taking care of the kids the entire weekend.

Agree...and making sure that our Sharon doesn't get into the wrong mood, or get up on the wrong side of the bed...or whatever, hehehe. Then we stand a better chance of getting that $10 extra each...provided no one else submits their screenshots, hehehe.  :p

Hehe I was always going to go for the $100 pot I just wanted to make you both sweat a little :p  How could I not this contest wouldn't run without you two it's the least I can do.

60/40 split :D

Whoooop! Whoooop! Whooooopieee! Thank you my dear!  :good:

And the winners are........

1st Place - AFI4WINS $60

2nd Place - FIEKIE247 $40

You can find details of the draw here - https://app.randompicker.com/protocol/532727x71573

JUNE GOTM 1.PNG

Guys I just want to draw your attention to the first draw I completed tonight, but is invalid as I forgot to add on the bonus entries. Draw will be visble to view here - https://app.randompicker.com/protocol/532726x55681

Thanks again for taking part!

Thanks mate, and congrats to you too.

Yet another power outage? An entire weekend? Oh geees...I could never live with that! Over at my place, there's hardly ever any outage at all, happening only very rarely, and usually not more than an hour of two. Longer than that and the government would face serious complaints from the public!  :p

Anyway, I just like to highlight here that future months may see much less participation from me...I'll be going back to the capital city and back to the hussle bussle of traffic jams, parking woes, and parking summons - things that I have got rid of since the last 4 years, but unavoidable yet again soon enough.  :(

But, me being me, I'd still be submitting my screenshots, but in much lesser quantities. But I have a suggestion to make to you Sharon dear, to compensate for all these, so I hope you can consider them.  ;)  

How about if a participant can choose up to 10 games for each GOTM contest?

Double entries would only count for the 3 preselected games by admin.

(I need to use more games to ensure enough screenshots for each month).

OR, alternatively, I can use my favourite Finn And The Swirly Spin game and Supe It Up game, alternatingly each month, like Supe It Up for July, then Finn for August, and back to Supe for September.

(only these 2 games can ensure a constant supply of screenshots from me, hehehe :D).

Anyway, that's just my suggestion, and I certainly won't be having so much free time anymore very soon.  ;)

Thanks mate, and congrats to you too.

Yet another power outage? An entire weekend? Oh geees...I could never live with that! Over at my place, there's hardly ever any outage at all, happening only very rarely, and usually not more than an hour of two. Longer than that and the government would face serious complaints from the public!  :p

Yeah , well we have issues in our country especially Eskom, so load schedding is the norm here...

Anyway, I just like to highlight here that future months may see much less participation from me...I'll be going back to the capital city and back to the hussle bussle of traffic jams, parking woes, and parking summons - things that I have got rid of since the last 4 years, but unavoidable yet again soon enough.  :(

But, me being me, I'd still be submitting my screenshots, but in much lesser quantities. But I have a suggestion to make to you Sharon dear, to compensate for all these, so I hope you can consider them.  ;)  

How about if a participant can choose up to 10 games for each GOTM contest?

Double entries would only count for the 3 preselected games by admin.

(I need to use more games to ensure enough screenshots for each month).

OR, alternatively, I can use my favourite Finn And The Swirly Spin game and Supe It Up game, alternatingly each month, like Supe It Up for July, then Finn for August, and back to Supe for September.

(only these 2 games can ensure a constant supply of screenshots from me, hehehe :D).

Anyway, that's just my suggestion, and I certainly won't be having so much free time anymore very soon.  ;)

Good Luck with your new journey. I remember a couple of months you mentioned that you will be going back to work soon as well with a friend who asked you to join him.

I will work harder to keep this topic alive, things are cooling down for me as well so Ill be a bit more active here.

We will surely miss you but we will always stay in touch.

Yeah , well we have issues in our country especially Eskom, so load schedding is the norm here...

Yeah...I can understand the need for occasional load shedding by the electricity producing company/companies, as the population in your country is much greater than in mine. Nonetheless, I still cannot and won't accept too frequent outages! Hehehe.  :p

Good Luck with your new journey. I remember a couple of months you mentioned that you will be going back to work soon as well with a friend who asked you to join him.

I will work harder to keep this topic alive, things are cooling down for me as well so Ill be a bit more active here.

We will surely miss you but we will always stay in touch.

Thanks mate.  ^_^

Without you or me, I guess this GOTM contest would soon die away very quickly! Even our friend Bigdk has gone quiet lately...don't know why. As for Helena...I do know why...but for Blondie...I don't exactly know why...busy, maybe...but she has got some screenies won, but not used for this contest.  :p

Other members are just not keen to participate either...for their own reasons I guess.  :rolleyes:

Okay Afi - I'll update the contest with some new rules once I decide after all you and Fiekie are the ones who put the most work in here!

Have a nice time in the city - not too busy for you though I hope?

Thank you my dear...I would really appreciate that.  :wub:

As to going back to the city...I'd probably survive even if on the moon! Hahaha.

But nah...no moon for me...I need to see the real ladies to keep me sane...moon aliens won't do!  :p

JULY GOTM

Okay guys so I'm going to trial 5 games of your choice this month to see how it goes. You pick one game to be your double entry game and you can use any or all of the 3 games I've chosemn. All 3 are worth double entries. Remember we have to 100 actual screenshots for the pot to reach $100.

ADMIN GAMES

Jumanji

Olympus Thunder

Platooners

Any questions?