Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TomTom27
    Newest Member
    TomTom27

• No registered users viewing this page.

Sharon my dear, before you go on your maternal leave very soon, I need to ask a big favour from you please...

The last time I used Supe It Up was back in March 2018...that's 6 months ago...but I need to use it again for September's contest, to give me a winning edge, so to speak, hehehe.

I know the heartache you may have to go through checking my new screenshots against the existing 300+, but I can assure you that no duplicates would ever be used by me...but a lot of work for you to check them out nonetheless.

Anyway, I hope I can use Supe It Up again...if not...that's okay.  ;)

Oh aha! I'm glad you've brought this up actually because the baby is due on the 26th September so it's very possible I could be in hospital at the end of the month. As long as I'm not in hospital on the 1st I'll still be able to update the contest regardless of whether I'm off or not. But yeah if you could just have some patience with me this month guys that would be awesome.

I'll always update you all anyway and if I can't I'll make sure to get a message to Valdes to do so.

And..in answer to your question Afi - Yes go on then shall we say the last time this year then? This contest wouldn't even happen without your input so how could I say no :p

And..in answer to your question Afi - Yes go on then shall we say the last time this year then? This contest wouldn't even happen without your input so how could I say no :p

Thank you my dear...and yes, definitely for the last time this year...and also not within the next 6 months either.  ;)

Same rules apply as last month guys - 5 admin games, 5 games of your choice. Pick one game for double entries, all admin games are worth double.

Berryburst / Berryburst Max

Rise of Olympus

Moonshine Riches

Jack in the Box

Cat Burglar

i must be seeing things coz i thought mighty arthur was one of the games chosen but i dun see it here :huh:

:cray: i been playing mighty arthur flat out for last 2 weeks  :cray:

i must be seeing things coz i thought mighty arthur was one of the games chosen but i dun see it here :huh:

:cray: i been playing mighty arthur flat out for last 2 weeks  :cray:

You can always use it as one of your 5 games.

Not to worry my Sta-ling...collect whatever winning screenshots you can get from Mighty Arthur...then post them up for this month's submission...and get Mighty Double Entries for them...just as if that game was one of the 5 Admin chosen games.  ^_^

Nothing is lost Sta-ling!!!  ;)

i was only able to get 11 winning screenshots so i dunno if im gonna use it as my chosen game

ty for reminding me of it though :)

Well you get 5 choices so you may as well use them all so if you have a spare choice this month just use them dear. If you don't have a spare choice how about I add Mighty Arthur next month as an admin game for you? I'm feeling generous :p

Well you get 5 choices so you may as well use them all so if you have a spare choice this month just use them dear. If you don't have a spare choice how about I add Mighty Arthur next month as an admin game for you? I'm feeling generous :p

i have other games with more screenshots that i was thinking of using instead :)

bigdk88 has entered the competition now which means that i am no longer guaranteed a prize win  so i was hoping to have 2 slot games instead of 1 with double entries this month  :cray:  

i may be a Sta but im not a very lucky Sta like my Afi4WinSta...  xtra xtra GL on winning 1st place again my Afi4WinSta :air_kiss:

i have other games with more screenshots that i was thinking of using instead :)

bigdk88 has entered the competition now which means that i am no longer guaranteed a prize win  so i was hoping to have 2 slot games instead of 1 with double entries this month  :cray:  

i may be a Sta but im not a very lucky Sta like my Afi4WinSta...  xtra xtra GL on winning 1st place again my Afi4WinSta :air_kiss:

Hehehe...yep...I guess that is true my Sta-ling. I've won a prize each month since about 2 years ago...and haven't missed a prize as yet...so I guess an angel is looking after my screenshots!  :lol:

Who knows...that angel may also start looking after your screenshots Sta-ling...so keep entering each month!  :angel:

Aha I see - I'm afriad I couldn't bend the rules anymore and Bigdk88 didn't take home a prize last month, just the way it goes I guess. :mellow:

Aha I see - I'm afriad I couldn't bend the rules anymore and Bigdk88 didn't take home a prize last month, just the way it goes I guess. :mellow:

sorry i think u misinterpreted me....i wasnt  asking u to bend da rules  :D i was just saying that if mighty arthur wasnt one of admins chosen games i wasnt thinking of choosing either as there are other games that i would like to choose instead... thats all  :D

The only game that can constantly give me above 100x winning screenshots!  ^_^

Supe It Up - 10 more screenshots uploaded (Double entry game).

https://www.askgamblers.com/game/slots/supe-it-up-g1703

tonight is the final day of videslots 3 day Sit & Go Battles featuring PlayNgos rise of olympus slot 

fingers and toes crossed that i do better tonight than i did last night  :aggressive:

i joined the battle last night and didnt do well at all.... didnt win as many spins at all and biggest win from any set of spins was less than $1 :cray:

GL to all that are participating tonight  :yahoo:

i tot i wasnt very lucky but i didnt no i was this unlucky...

1st time eva i post abt freeroll battle and wot do u know? .... its cancelled tonite due 2 tech issues :shok:  :cray:

Sorry to hear that mate. Better luck next time. :good:

PS. Will greatly appreciate if you could skip the chat-style though and try to write your posts in more understandable English. After all, the majority of our forum community are non-native English. Thanks in advance. 

Okay guys sorry these weren't posted last night but here's the summary for September

Afi - 104 screenshots, 104 bonus entries = 208 entries

Fiekie - 14 screenshots, 14 bonus entries = 28 entries

Tweeksta - 64 screenshots, 19 bonus entries = 83 entries

Total screenshots = 182

Bonus entries = 137

Total entries into prize draw = 319

Aaaand the winners are........

1st Place - Fiekie247 $50

2nd Place - Afi4wins $30

3rd Place - Tweeksta $20

More details of the draw can be found here - https://app.randompicker.com/protocol/555807x52074

No entries into the losers draw.

attachicon.gifseptember gotm.PNG

What? First Place with 28 screenies?

Thats Luck -Thanks Sharon and congrats to the others.