Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chudyjudasz
    Newest Member
    chudyjudasz

• No registered users viewing this page.

A Peek of Gonzo's Quest VR

Hahaha! Yes, I agree who knows what will be the future. The inventors of different technology that we daily use and the technology that they created was mocked by their peers because of their impossible/unbelievable implication to our lives. Then after that they accept it. LOL

Believe me, they always find a way to make their inventions comfortable for everybody. Take an example ; the smartphone, it has been about 10 years since it's arrival, it took them a while before it became a requirement in our daily life. We see new things and after a while it automatically became a part of our life. Several factors could lead us to accept them, low price, became a requirement etc. Long story short, we are bound to accept...unless, you're living in the jungle :D

Believe me, they always find a way to make their inventions comfortable for everybody. Take an example ; the smartphone, it has been about 10 years since it's arrival, it took them a while before it became a requirement in our daily life. We see new things and after a while it automatically became a part of our life. Several factors could lead us to accept them, low price, became a requirement etc. Long story short, we are bound to accept...unless, you're living in the jungle :D

Hahaha...not so true Leo mate!

I for one, have not use the smartphone until now...because I simply refuse to be one of the involuntary 'perpetrators' to companies who uses the smartphone technology to spy and dig out private matters from anyone anywhere in the world! They cannot do this when using the old 'more private' handphone.

Like I've mentioned before, most users don't know that each smartphone has a 'spy' unit built into each phone. Each smartphone can 'talk' to one another without the users knowing it. And worse of all, this smartphone was 'created' to be so convenient that the public would want it and need it, sacrificing whatever 'other' knowledge or 'bad traits' they may know about the smartphone or about their creators.

I, for one, will never give up my privacy for something so convenient as that blardy smartphone! Or that VR headset...or the blardy cryptocurrency either. Each of this item has got 'hidden' agendas that only a very people know and become concerned about.  <_<

Hahaha...not so true Leo mate!

I for one, have not use the smartphone until now...because I simply refuse to be one of the involuntary 'perpetrators' to companies who uses the smartphone technology to spy and dig out private matters from anyone anywhere in the world! They cannot do this when using the old 'more private' handphone.

Like I've mentioned before, most users don't know that each smartphone has a 'spy' unit built into each phone. Each smartphone can 'talk' to one another without the users knowing it. And worse of all, this smartphone was 'created' to be so convenient that the public would want it and need it, sacrificing whatever 'other' knowledge or 'bad traits' they may know about the smartphone or about their creators.

I, for one, will never give up my privacy for something so convenient as that blardy smartphone! Or that VR headset...or the blardy cryptocurrency either. Each of this item has got 'hidden' agendas that only a very people know and become concerned about.  <_<

For some of what have you said I will agree Afi mate, like for example we don't really know if the mobile technology have really its own privacy the proof about this is why does the smartphones can be hack by bad guys. Unfortunately, if you're talking to the cryptocurrency and other tech I support the use of it or even investing from it. Right now, the current price of the BTC that you conspire was increased its price by almost 70% there's nothing wrong about using it I think because the crypto is more secured than any other currency that we have. 

One word: Necessity

People, we is the real burden technology created to make our life works easy but we're ignorant to use it wisely all of the time.