Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Tawhiri2022
    Newest Member
    Tawhiri2022

• No registered users viewing this page.

Forum Rules should be at the top

Without any doubt, a lot of new members have been posting external links within their posts in the forum section.

In most cases, these new members are unaware of the Forum Rules. They have not read them simply because these Rules are located way back down in the list, which most members, new or old, hardly ever scroll down to. The few top sections and topics are the most frequented by all.

So, it only makes sense that all new members should see this Forum Rules FIRST, before attempting to make any posts. Hence, no more excuses of not knowing the rules! Hehehe.  ^_^

Without any doubt, a lot of new members have been posting external links within their posts in the forum section.

In most cases, these new members are unaware of the Forum Rules. They have not read them simply because these Rules are located way back down in the list, which most members, new or old, hardly ever scroll down to. The few top sections and topics are the most frequented by all.

So, it only makes sense that all new members should see this Forum Rules FIRST, before attempting to make any posts. Hence, no more excuses of not knowing the rules! Hehehe.  ^_^

Interesting idea actually! I have to agree that the rules do appear quite far down and could be easily missed. I can't move it from the place its in now but I know one guy who could do this  :p  :p Depending on whether or not he thinks its a good idea of course  :D

Shall we wait for Mr Guru to come? 

Interesting idea actually! I have to agree that the rules do appear quite far down and could be easily missed. I can't move it from the place its in now but I know one guy who could do this  :p  :p Depending on whether or not he thinks its a good idea of course  :D

Shall we wait for Mr Guru to come? 

And of course my dear. He's the only person who can decide to move the Forum Rules topic as necessary.  ^_^

Excellent idea! :good:

Thanks to your suggestion I made a total re-arrangement of the forum sections order. ;)

Screenshot (5).png