Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryman8888
    Newest Member
    Ryman8888

• No registered users viewing this page.

Is anyone having problems with the Fruity Casa Site?

Hi Guys

Finally got my account sorted with Fruity Casa, all ready to make my first deposit but I seem to be having a problem with the site. I've tried different browsers but I'm getting the same thing. It's like a big white box on the screen stopping me seeing anything, can't contact support, can't see it to use the option.

Anyone with an account could you log in for me and see if you're having the same problem please so I know if it's a problem my end or their end. It only comes when I log in! Just browsing the site is fine.

Cheers

Sharon

fruity 1.png

I'll see immediately what's going on. Never seen anything similar. I logged in and everything works pretty fine.

Hey Sharon, please clear the cookies and cashe and everything will be normal :)

It was facebook popup bug, but it's fixed. Obviously it didn't affect all players, since I never had such issue myself.

Okay thanks hun, give me a moment and I'll try that and get back to you. I'm eager to deposit. I'm away tomorrow, fingers crossed I'll have time tonight if not it will have to be Sunday. I'll come back and let you know though.

Okay thanks hun, give me a moment and I'll try that and get back to you. I'm eager to deposit. I'm away tomorrow, fingers crossed I'll have time tonight if not it will have to be Sunday. I'll come back and let you know though.

Okay, wish you so much luck and can't wait to hear your feedback :)

I really hope you'll withdraw nice amount from Fruity Casa. Would really make me happy and proud :D  :air_kiss: