Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login

Recommended Posts

Posted

I’ve been looking at a few Web3 casinos lately and BETWAVE caught my attention mainly because of how little friction there is compared to a regular online casino.

The first thing that surprised me was the no-KYC approach for normal access. I honestly assumed that almost every casino eventually forces you through ID verification before you can really use it, but apparently there are crypto-first platforms built differently.

You basically connect your wallet and you’re in. No huge registration form and no need to upload a passport just to look around.

A few things that stood out to me:

  • no KYC for normal access
  • wallet-based login
  • crypto deposits and withdrawals are processed quickly as it onchain technology
  • the whole thing feels much more Web3-native than a traditional casino with crypto added on top

The demo mode is actually something I like because I don’t really understand casinos that expect you to deposit before you can even properly see how everything works.

And the privacy side is probably the biggest difference for me. I used to think “crypto casino” just meant a normal casino that accepts USDT or BTC, but platforms like BETWAVE seem to be built around wallet authorization from the start.

Obviously it’s still gambling, so I wouldn’t treat any bonus as free money and I’d check the terms before depositing, but as a Web3 implementation I found the concept pretty interesting. 

they also have standart bonuses. Not too huge but pretty standart

Has anyone else here tried web3 casinos? Curious how your experience compares

Posted

@andejsokol86 Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I personally don't play with cryptos but there many members here who do, so just wait for their responses.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...