Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want a straight opinion on one contract point. Not a pile-on.

MineBit closed my account for jurisdictional reasons. I am not arguing that close anymore.

They cited Section 10.3. That clause says if they close because you are resident in, or playing from, a country where use is not legal, they may close the account immediately, and any balance on the date of closure will be refunded.

At closure the balance was more than $800,000 USD. They voided it. They did not refund it.

They also pointed at Casino Guru’s Fair Gambling Codex on “Playing with Bonus Money.” I never claimed a MineBit promo, rakeback, or reward. Every wager was real deposited cash. When I said I “saved bonuses,” I meant a slot feature triggered on real-money spins, not bonus funds sitting in the account.

AskGamblers closed a complaint with: MineBit acted in accordance with its Terms. The close does not say which term allows a void after 10.3, or that I played with promotional bonus money. MineBit now uses that close to say the matter is finished. Anjouan and ADR have not given a working reply.

Two questions:

  1. If the operator chooses 10.3 as the close reason, does that clause require a refund of the balance, or can they still void under a bonus/breach section without showing a claimed bonus?
  2. Is applying “Playing with Bonus Money” rules to real-cash feature play a valid reason to confiscate the balance?

I am not asking anyone to harass the casino or the complaint site. I am asking whether the written term matches what they did.

Evidence I can post if useful: the 10.3 text, their closure email, the void, the Codex page they used, and the bonus history showing no promo claimed.

Closed AG case (for context only):
https://www.askgamblers.com/casino-complaints/minebit-casino-closed-and-voided-800000-usd-winnings-due-to-jurisdiction-restrictions

Posted

@Joshyyy Your country (according to your IP address used) is restricted from registering/playing at Minebit Casino - how you managed to sign up in the first place is questionable.

Usually, if a player's account has been closed due to country restriction, then the casino should refund your deposits.

The casino can only confiscate your balance if there was a definite breach of T&C rule/term done by you.

As far as I know, there shouldn't be any other reason to close your account except under Responsible Gambling terms....but I cannot be certain of course.

Posted

What is the big issue with delaying/saving bonuses and how is it abuse? Is it a way to get around a max cashout cap or something playing the bonuses after a withdraw+small deposit then trying to cashout again etc. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...