Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Franjooo
    Newest Member
    Franjooo

• No registered users viewing this page.

Does the actual name or picture of a game decide if you click to play

Every time I log on whether it's with my iPhone or on a personal computer I scroll down through the games, usually there's over 500 of them on a personal computer and over 200 on the iPhone in some cases, many times I don't even bother to click on a game because of the name or the picture.

When I see I name like little pig strikes back or big bad wolf or fruit mania, I totally ignored it.

When I see a picture of a pig with glasses, or cartoon type characters apart from marvel, I totally ignored as well.

What about you?

Every time I log on whether it's with my iPhone or on a personal computer I scroll down through the games, usually there's over 500 of them on a personal computer and over 200 on the iPhone in some cases, many times I don't even bother to click on a game because of the name or the picture.

When I see I name like little pig strikes back or big bad wolf or fruit mania, I totally ignored it.

When I see a picture of a pig with glasses, or cartoon type characters apart from marvel, I totally ignored as well.

What about you?

Johnny  :o  You must have read my mind! I have that written down to start a thread on the same topic  :lol:

Great question (obviously because you read my mind)  :p

Yes the name of a slot and the picture totally decides whether or not I play it! This is probably one of the reasons why there are probably hundreds of slots I haven't even tried just because the name doesn't catch me!

Take for example NetEnt's new game Pyramid Quest for Immortality which I think gets released this week. I would never play a game with this kind of name normally! Luckily I know this one is NetEnt so I will be trying it. And my rule of the name and picture applies for all gaming provides apart from NetEnt, with these guys I'll try all games regardless of their name!

What about you?

Put some hot ssexyy pictures for the slot game...and millions of players become game!!!  :D

It's call love at first sight...attraction at first sight...arousal at first sight...doesn't matter day or night.  :D

"Geeees...I think I'm getting hot...they look so nice...they look so exciting...I'll play them" is the next thing.

Sounds very very familiar doesn't it????  :D

Put some hot ssexyy pictures for the slot game...and millions of players become game!!!  :D

It's call love at first sight...attraction at first sight...arousal at first sight...doesn't matter day or night.  :D

"Geeees...I think I'm getting hot...they look so nice...they look so exciting...I'll play them" is the next thing.

Totally agree with Afi's opinion. People tend to take decisions with their eyes on many many occasions and picking up is not different if you ask me. ;)

Totally agree with Afi's opinion. People tend to take decisions with their eyes on many many occasions and picking up is not different if you ask me. ;)

:o  Typical Men!! Although I do agree too  :p

See there you are! Much better..the female species are ALWAYS right Afi!! Always!  :D  Even though we've completely gone off track of the topic I'm glad you've now learnt something new today  :p

Whaaaat? I already knew that much...you have told me probably a zillion times already..."the woman is ALWAYS RIGHT!"  :D

Buuuuuuut...I don't mind learning yet another new thing today...hehehe.

Actually Big bad wolf is a pretty under rated game that I've won pretty big on. You'd probably really like it Johnny the objective is to collect the 3 pigs which turn into wilds when you keep hitting wins for each 2 wins you collect a wild collect 6 wins in a row this gives 3 extra wilds (and one wild that's always on the reels). These wilds drop an insane amount when the game goes onto streaks it's very exciting and the game pays out regularly so you'd get lots of play time on your bankroll. Decent paytable as well. I would love to see someone high roll on it at 5bucks a spins or higher like you are capable of.  :D

Actually Big bad wolf is a pretty under rated game that I've won pretty big on. 

I'm the exact same bigdk88, I don't understand why this game isn't more popular!

I've hit some really good wins on this slot, and like you said when it goes on a streak and those reels keep tumbling it just pays and pays. 

I have had a few losing streaks but the potential is definitely there for big hits.

As far as I'm aware it's not even in the top 25 here at Trada so I'm definitely going to give this game more attention on-site :)

Rachel.

Actually Big bad wolf is a pretty under rated game that I've won pretty big on. You'd probably really like it Johnny the objective is to collect the 3 pigs which turn into wilds when you keep hitting wins for each 2 wins you collect a wild collect 6 wins in a row this gives 3 extra wilds (and one wild that's always on the reels). These wilds drop an insane amount when the game goes onto streaks it's very exciting and the game pays out regularly so you'd get lots of play time on your bankroll. Decent paytable as well. I would love to see someone high roll on it at 5bucks a spins or higher like you are capable of.  :D

I'm the exact same bigdk88, I don't understand why this game isn't more popular!

I've hit some really good wins on this slot, and like you said when it goes on a streak and those reels keep tumbling it just pays and pays. 

I have had a few losing streaks but the potential is definitely there for big hits.

As far as I'm aware it's not even in the top 25 here at Trada so I'm definitely going to give this game more attention on-site :)

Rachel.

Well, my personal opinion about Big Bad Wolf slot is totally opposite. Low variance slot with decent graphics and scenario, but with terrible payout and awfully low winning potential in general. I used to play this game a lot this year and despite the thousands of spins and dozens /if not hundreds/ of free spins feature I am still chasing my first ever win in excess of 200 x bet. That's more than enough for me put this game into my so-called "No, Thank You" category of video slots...

Well, my personal opinion about Big Bad Wolf slot is totally opposite. Low variance slot with decent graphics and scenario, but with terrible payout and awfully low winning potential in general. I used to play this game a lot this year and despite the thousands of spins and dozens /if not hundreds/ of free spins feature I am still chasing my first ever win in excess of 200 x bet. That's more than enough for me put this game into my so-called "No, Thank You" category of video slots...

Sorry to hear you've had no luck on it. Quite surprised by that considering the playtime you put into it. You could try it on mobile version my best wins on it were on the mobile version of the game...same with lights actually :) 

Sorry to hear you've had no luck on it. Quite surprised by that considering the playtime you put into it. You could try it on mobile version my best wins on it were on the mobile version of the game...same with lights actually :)

Have already tried that... It was even worse, however in the name of the truth must admit I made significantly smaller amount of spins than with the desktop version.  

Anyways, this game is now in my "No, Thank You" game category and it will definitely stay there until someone post here a decent 200+ x bet feature. 

Big Bad Wolf? Never played it.

Piggies and the Wolf was fun for a while but also blardy hard to win big on.

So...I have concluded myself...but only for myself...that Wolves, Piggies and Riches are not for me!  :D

Do you like more sophisticated games? Iron Man, Wolverine, God's, Rocky, ghostwriter.

Sophisticated games can be really CONFUSING at first!

I remember the first time I played Iron Man 2 when it was just released...

It made my EYES ROLL...I lost my sense of grid...my jaw was left opened...and of course my words "WTF"!!!  :D

Then came Iron Man 3...aaaah...back to normal...much much better...but I don't really like the game too much.

Then there's Battle of the Gods...my eyes went blinking...all dark icons...couldn't make out what for what...and "WTF"!!!

Ghost Rider...I like the movie...I like Nicholas Cage acting...game was okay...but the payouts were mostly WTF! DANG!!!

Wolverine...My favourite X-Men...but Wolverine's icon can definitely be better than that! Not my favourite also, low payouts most of the time, just like most other Marvel games...X-Men, Spiderman, Avengers, Thor, Captain America...the whole lot...but I like playing Blade most...and Elektra too at times. If not for the Marvel Jackpot, I'd probably not play Marvel games at all, except for Blade.

For me, sophisticated gameplay and super beautiful icons are a no-no! Nice to look at but no big money coming in...no thanks!  :lol: