Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Angelzbabes1
    Newest Member
    Angelzbabes1

• No registered users viewing this page.

Do you practice using Skill Stop button while playing slots?

Luciana

Hey gamblers :)

I noticed that many games give you kind of opportunity to set up the destiny of your spin, so you can press stop and stop your spin, in the moment you want (or when you notice some interesting symbols are coming up :D ).

It's called Skill Stop button. Personally, I find it interesting sometimes, because it gives me faster spinning, but slots are spinning fast and I never stop it, pressing this button, in the moment I wanted.

What's your experience, do you use this option or just let spin stops regularly, on their own (of course, when it's not spinning on autoplay)?

But it's the opposite :)

If you put autoplay, you can go away from your computer and do some other things. If you don't press autoplay, you have to press Spin for each round, but if you use this Skill Stop button, you can control when the spin will stop, before it was regularly meant to stop.

So, there are three ways of playing :)

And I still believe in my memory that some slots don't have skill stop button, but only autoplay and spin (where you have to wait until spin ends itself and you can influence when will it be). 

• 7 months later...

I believe using this might do one of two things:

1) It either just brings down the pattern that you were destined to get from the moment you clicked the spin button faster

or

2) The RNG exchanges the pattern you should have gotten with a new one which is instantly displayed

One thing is for sure - calling it a "skill button" suggest that there might be skill involved and there is not. As many that have tried have realized you can't "spot" the last scatter symbol and stop the wheel. That is not possible. So it basically doesn't change much other than make the game go faster.

When having free spins, where you can't use auto-play, a lot of players (if they usually play higher stakes and find the low stakes free spins a little boring) will use this to speed the game up and get the free spin winnings faster.

Kind regards,

Mike