Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Pushparaj891
    Newest Member
    Pushparaj891

• No registered users viewing this page.

We are always first and innovative!

Luciana

Hey girls and guys!!

Check this article about our presence and stand on Amsterdam Affiliate Conference - http://www.askgamblers.com/gambling-news/industry/our-experience-at-the-amsterdam-affiliate-conference/

Always first and innovative among others :D

PS. It was great fun! We were giving away lovely shirts, the ones we have on us in the picture and Rakija drinks :D

By the way, is the Valdes was there, hm? Or you all was just relaxing at amsterdam, while our helpful administator was sitting here in his warm room and chatting and help to us, reading our reviews!?

If he was not there, next you should get him with you, he deserve this!

psssttt,pssst, valdes, when they take you next year, year after you write the same thing about me :D so we both in amsterdam, awesome plan? Does not tell anyone.

Thank you Emina darling :)

I tried getting some shirts for our regular forum members, but seems that we have gave them all, on the conference :(

Maybe we should create AskGamblers shop :)

PS. I replied to your private message!

You are welcome, and thank you for your reply! 

There is no doubt AG should have it's shop, because such a brand needs shop,, grr, and there is money too to be made, of course.

By the way, is the Valdes was there, hm? Or you all was just relaxing at amsterdam, while our helpful administator was sitting here in his warm room and chatting and help to us, reading our reviews!?

If he was not there, next you should get him with you, he deserve this!

psssttt,pssst, valdes, when they take you next year, year after you write the same thing about me :D so we both in amsterdam, awesome plan? Does not tell anyone.

Our boss (the second guy from left to right) invites me all the time, both to Amsterdam Affiliate Conference and Barcelona Affiliate Conference, but I refuse all the time. And the reason is simple - I am not planning to appear in any of these conferences as some regular forum admin, no, no way. I'll go there when we turn this place into THE gambling forum, if you know what I mean! ;) And we are close already, with millions of unique visits on a monthly basis... 

Ok mate, new plan!

Forum goes bigger, and both you and luciana going to some really big bosses positions. I am, and cococop becoming new forum admins, and then big bosses will invite me to affiliate conferences. And i will go like forum admin, no way that i am say no :D

How it sounds? Everyone is just winning!

Ok mate, new plan!

Forum goes bigger, and both you and luciana going to some really big bosses positions. I am, and cococop becoming new forum admins, and then big bosses will invite me to affiliate conferences. And i will go like forum admin, no way that i am say no :D

Hahaha! Man, it was really hot around your place today, I bet on that! :D

Well, what to say, sounds as a solid plan to me. Just a tiny remark if you allow me. We do not just 'give' and 'take' positions here in AskGamblers, you must deserve it. ;)

Ok mate, new plan!

Mr. Yapro, I knew you would like to be admin at AG  :nea:  :db: ,you know much but ... if they ever open the AG shop,I am expecting you to buy us the shirts ( for me of course and other females members,at least 10 of us ) :D  as the one gentleman would, so try to save some money on the side  :angel: and I would go with them on conferences and I would promote AG even if I don't get paid for that  8)

Mr. Yapro, I knew you would like to be admin at AG  :nea:  :db: ,you know much but ... if they ever open the AG shop,I am expecting you to buy us the shirts ( for me of course and other females members,at least 10 of us ) :D  as the one gentleman would, so try to save some money on the side  :angel: and I would go with them on conferences and I would promote AG even if I don't get paid for that  8)

Hahaha, yapro, she nailed you mate, must admit that! :D

Ok mate, new plan!

whaaaaat!!!!! No way....I think I deserve waaaay more than forum admin!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p