Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    elli
    Newest Member
    elli

• No registered users viewing this page.

Name your top 10 video slots

Since recently to be honest... Still waiting for my first ever 250+ x bet feature however the game works perfectly when it comes to grinding wagering requirements. 

This game has done me so proud in the past some of my best wins have come from this game.

It's also one of the games where if things aren't going your way you can kiss goodbye to £100-£200+ in a matter of minutes 

Great topic  :good:

Here's my top 10 slots :

10. Tower Quest

09. Dragon's Loot

08. Stunt Pilot

07. Hall of Gods

06. Secret of the stones

05. Magic Portals

04. Teddy bear's picnick

03. Koi Princess

02. Immortal Romance (that hotdamn soundtracks).

and the number one, my favorite : drums please....Mythic Maiden.

reason : I don't know if I'm just lucky but it took a long time to lose my money playing this game :D cuz the wild symbols multiply your winning by 3.

Great topic  :good:

Here's my top 10 slots :

10. Tower Quest

09. Dragon's Loot

08. Stunt Pilot

07. Hall of Gods

06. Secret of the stones

05. Magic Portals

04. Teddy bear's picnick

03. Koi Princess

02. Immortal Romance (that hotdamn soundtracks).

and the number one, my favorite : drums please....Mythic Maiden.

reason : I don't know if I'm just lucky but it took a long time to lose my money playing this game :D cuz the wild symbols multiply your winning by 3.

I went through a stage of really liking Mythic Maiden too but these days it's not even on my play list let alone my favourite list. Same goes for Secret of the Stones, a good game but wins on the line can pay extremely low. 

Thanks for sharing your top 10

I went through a stage of really liking Mythic Maiden too but these days it's not even on my play list let alone my favourite list. Same goes for Secret of the Stones, a good game but wins on the line can pay extremely low. 

Thanks for sharing your top 10

I understand your point of view :)

Probably I am just lucky then :D

The thing about Secret of the stone is, wild symbols appear very often and I am aware of the low payouts and that's why I bet higher than normal. It goes the same for Magic Portals.

I understand your point of view :)

Probably I am just lucky then :D

The thing about Secret of the stone is, wild symbols appear very often and I am aware of the low payouts and that's why I bet higher than normal. It goes the same for Magic Portals.

Yep totally agree Secret of the Stones is notorious for it's wild symbols and I've had 5 wilds in a row on this game many a times actually. Same for magic portals too. Yet another game that's got lost for me over the years

My top 10 slots at this moment are

1.Jack Hammer

2.GoT 243 ways

3.Dead or Alive

4.Raging Rhino

5.Thunderstruck II

6.Twin Spin

7.Jack and the Beanstalk

8.Victorius

9.Starburst

10.Secret of the Stones

Interesting mix of games, must admit that... Especially you top preferred slot. :) Jack Hammer has never been a successful game for me and I am wondering of you could give some advice as it obviously work good for you. ;)

Interesting mix of games, must admit that... Especially you top preferred slot. :) Jack Hammer has never been a successful game for me and I am wondering of you could give some advice as it obviously work good for you. ;)

I suppose it depends on whether or not Prince means the original Jack Hammer (as wrote and suggested) or Jack Hammer 2?

I do not know if I can give you advice for a winning strategy, for sure I can advice you how to lose some good balances  :lol: The typical advice is the one i have read many times in this forum , be patient and have a good balance.

But if you are in a gambling mood try playing it with bets 1.25-3 when your  balance is bigger than 150  ;) As i have said before you shouldnt  expect winnings more than 200xbet on this slot they are very rare, on the other hand it can give you many >80-100xbet wins in a row if it is in <hot mode>. 

I suppose it depends on whether or not Prince means the original Jack Hammer (as wrote and suggested) or Jack Hammer 2?

Of course the original Jack Hammer, I hate the 2 . It pays less with bigger bet.

How can one actually claim jack hammer 1 or 2 as a favourite game??

After all the experience we all have, how can that game be part of your style of play.

The game is a monumental bottom feeder.

well believe it or not  Johnny, Jack Hammer suits perfectly my style of play and always plays a huge role in my winnings, just see my screenshots in the Show time topic. 

I do not know if I can give you advice for a winning strategy, for sure I can advice you how to lose some good balances  :lol: The typical advice is the one i have read many times in this forum , be patient and have a good balance.

But if you are in a gambling mood try playing it with bets 1.25-3 when your  balance is bigger than 150  ;) As i have said before you shouldnt  expect winnings more than 200xbet on this slot they are very rare, on the other hand it can give you many >80-100xbet wins in a row if it is in

Hehe,trust me, I know how to lose a balance! :D But any new advice how to not lose it is more than welcome...

Yeah, that's the breaking point with Jack Hammer 1 and 2, both games simply do not produce decent /for me that's 200+ bet at least/ wins during base game or features. Which means that to win big with this game you should either rely on multiple 50 to 100 x bet wins in a row or simply pray for a close encounter with Lady Lack sitting next to this guy Jack. :) OR.. play these games with some serious bets, for example 2.50 and above..

The more I write about this game, the less I start to like it and now begin to remember why it was completely thrown out of my preferred NetEnt slots... 

Yeah, that's the breaking point with Jack Hammer 1 and 2, both games simply do not produce decent /for me that's 200+ bet at least/ wins during base game or features. Which means that to win big with this game you should either rely on multiple 50 to 100 x bet wins in a row or simply pray for a close encounter with Lady Lack sitting next to this guy Jack. :) OR.. play these games with some serious bets, for example 2.50 and above..

True thats why I usually play it with big bets . I prefer to play medium variance slots with big bets where I can double or triple my balance fast, hit and run. ;)

Anyway since I think that you are a more high variance guy this slot  probably does not fit to your play style.  :rolleyes: