Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Felipefarstad010306
    Newest Member
    Felipefarstad010306

• No registered users viewing this page.

Football World Cup 2014 - let's have some talk about it! :)

Well, that was really nasty! Seeing a great football team as Brazil being humiliated that much! Sad, sad, sad! :(

After Germany got first goal they should have defended for their lives if they had the same team spirit as Germany they might have got an equalizer which would frighten Germany but then number2,3,4,5 and as porky pig used to say "that's all folks" it was over in first half hour which made for a crud football game but at least we saw some nice finishing! I was right about schurle anytime scorer ;)!  

I think Argentina is already scared a bit knowing what might happen tonight with their team either!  :spiteful:

I'm pretty sure, the Dutch team is not going to forgive'em at all.

Tell you one thing Val This Argentina are not a patch on 98 squad and not even close to Maradona era! They should be thankful it is only Robben and Van Persie because Bergkamp and Overmarrs Kluivert Van Bronkhorst Seedorf Davidz and co would crush this Argentina team :)!

Tell you one thing Val This Argentina are not a patch on 98 squad and not even close to Maradona era! They should be thankful it is only Robben and Van Persie because Bergkamp and Overmarrs Kluivert Van Bronkhorst Seedorf Davidz and co would crush this Argentina team :)!

Couldn't agree more! :good:

But my top Dutch trio for all times was Van Basten, Gullit and Rijkaard! ;)

:cray: Bah, I was on a mini holiday and saw the match in my hotelroom. Before the tournament 90% of dutch population thought the team would not survive the tough group, mainly because van Gaal did change the traditional dutch gameplay, and because he managed to implant a total new defense and a part new midfield in just 2 years.On the one hand reaching the semis was a fantastic accomplishment (nobody did expect this) , on the other hand you could see clearly Argentina was the better team. It is sad for a 'Oranje fan' to admit, but Argentina deserved it. 

:cray: Bah, I was on a mini holiday and saw the match in my hotelroom. Before the tournament 90% of dutch population thought the team would not survive the tough group, mainly because van Gaal did change the traditional dutch gameplay, and because he managed to implant a total new defense and a part new midfield in just 2 years.On the one hand reaching the semis was a fantastic accomplishment (nobody did expect this) , on the other hand you could see clearly Argentina was the better team. It is sad for a 'Oranje fan' to admit, but Argentina deserved it. 

Definitely net agree with you this time, my Dutch friend.  :acute: Your team was the better team as a whole on this world cup, actually much better than Argentina in particular. And what happened in the semifinal is just a bad luck, exactly the same bad luck which experienced Costa Rica a few days earlier. ;) My personal opinion of course...

Definitely net agree with you this time, my Dutch friend.  :acute: Your team was the better team as a whole on this world cup, actually much better than Argentina in particular. And what happened in the semifinal is just a bad luck, exactly the same bad luck which experienced Costa Rica a few days earlier. ;) My personal opinion of course...

:smile: ValDes, your opinion is always appreciated, even if it is different than mine. Well, who's gonna win the WorldCup? Germany? After the show against Brazil they are surely the big favorite....