Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    natschi871
    Newest Member
    natschi871

• No registered users viewing this page.

My dear forum friends and family!

Maybe this is not the right forum section, but I certainly couldn't place this thread into Trivia..

Despite a few big TV stations didn't informed world about it, probably many of you heard about disaster that my country Serbia is facing and which is described as one of the hardest in the last 120 years!

It's been raining for days over here, many rivers overflew their troughs and that caused huge floods all over our country!

A lot of our cities are flooded to the house roofs and almost disappeared from the maps!

People are losing their lives in water or trying to rescue each other! Animals are dying, without a chance nor time to even figure out what's happening to them!

So many people lost everything they ever had, mostly homes!

Our neighbour Bosnia is having the same problem and going through the same sad and tragic destiny!

Both countries in whole are worried, desperate and hopeless, but still united in helping each other and that's the only bright ray of light, in whole this awful mess!

I'm proud of my people in showing their solidarity and strong generosity, together with big will to help, donate money, water, food, clothes, give so many people shelters and care!

I didn't want to disturb you, but I wanted to share with you sad picture of my country nowadays and to send a help message!

In the link below, you can see only a small part of the whole picture

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27439139 

Big thanks to all people, countries and their governments for their help, this is our neighbour Macedonia, sending convoy with tons of baby food, milk, clothes, shoes...

THANK YOU! You are nice example, God bless you!

http://www.kurir-info.rs/krece-konvoj-iz-skoplja-makedonci-salju-20-tona-hrane-za-srbiju-i-bih-clanak-1376033

For anyone who'd like to help, by sending any donation, even the smallest one, which the whole nation is eternally grateful for, in the link below are official donation, payment accounts of Red Cross organisation!

http://www.redcross.org.rs/arhiva__2441

You can also use this PayPal account, from the image below:

dp3un.jpg

Thank you all in advance!!!!

Jelena - I would like to make a small donation however when I click your link it isn't in English and my translator app doesn't recognise it.

The paypal email in the picture - are you able to send a donation direct to that email? If so I will do that and post a screenshot of it for you to see its done.

My love and thoughts go out to everyone in this difficult time.

Our neighbour Bosnia is having the same problem and going through the same sad and tragic destiny!

Both countries in whole are worried, desperate and hopeless, but still united in helping each other and that's the only bright ray of light, in whole this awful mess!

I'm proud of my people in showing their solidarity and strong generosity, together with big will to help, donate money, water, food, clothes, give so many people shelters and care!

Like Jelena said its very bad in my Bosnia also,big floods created landslides whole vilages disapeared into the ground,many lost their homes and all they had.Good thing is that all region is again united to help those in need,help is coming from all parts of balkans  and world.Thanks to all who is helping us in this hard times

Here is also link to make paypal donations to Bosnia and Herzegovina  you  klick on donate buton on top,thanks in advance

http://www.mvp.gov.ba/aktuelnosti/top_news/default.aspx?id=27286&pageIndex=1

Like Jelena said its very bad in my Bosnia also,big floods created landslides whole vilages disapeared into the ground,many lost their homes and all they had.Good thing is that all region is again united to help those in need,help is coming from all parts of balkans  and world.Thanks to all who is helping us in this hard times

Sencize do you know if I can send a donation simply to the email address supplied on Paypal?

I want to be sure before I send the donation!

If I send it too [email protected] - will it reach its destination?

I'm sorry for barging in, but to mention as an addition,

besides the flood that has struck Serbia, a large part of Bosnia and Herzegovina was and still is  underwater as well.

Please, before donating any funds ; make sure that it's a correct service.

Numerous reports have been heard about people not forwarding the money to the Red Cross and Civil Protection Agency, but taking the money from them, as a result, I urge you to pay attention to what kind of a site you are donating to.

In addition, here is a number that is for Bosnia and Herzegovina, if you wish to donate some money to this Country as well.

092 890 830 

This number is in Red Cross organization, and got opened up as a donation line to those struck in the floods.

By calling, you are donating 2KM ( 1euroish).

If you have trouble calling the number, it might be for our region only, so feel free to contact me and I'll provide additional methods of donating. 

Here is also link to make paypal donations to Bosnia and Herzegovina  you  klick on donate buton on top,thanks in advance

http://www.mvp.gov.ba/aktuelnosti/top_news/default.aspx?id=27286&pageIndex=1

If you have a problem with the number I've specified, a link that is in the quote is the link for paypal donations.

Don't know how I've missed your post!

• 3 weeks later...