Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Moehusain9
    Newest Member
    Moehusain9

• No registered users viewing this page.

The New ASKGAMBLER'S DESIGN!

Irine

Okay, it's the last day of the month and i didn't over all use the new Askgambler new features but i used some great, fantastic, amazing, astounding new option and it makes my life here so easy THANK YOU ASKGAMBLER! THANK YOU ADMINS AND MODERATORS! I HOPE MORE LUCK AND ANNIVERSARY WILL COME! :wub: 

P.s The feature that i most like is the search button and i can browse many threads without hassle!  

The website's great! The new background, the mega updates, Valdes' vivid illustrative explanations that I wish would continue per question/issue, but I want to know is will we get back the infallible mailbox? The old one we used to have collected who posted or liked what. That was big!  :D

The website's great! The new background, the mega updates, Valdes' vivid illustrative explanations that I wish would continue per question/issue, but I want to know is will we get back the infallible mailbox? The old one we used to have collected who posted or liked what. That was big!  :D

You probably mean the Notification's icon, and the PM's one next to it, which we used to have on the old web? Yes, Icy, we are working on it already and we'll have them back soon. ;)