Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stefannna
    Newest Member
    Stefannna

• No registered users viewing this page.

fav game

1 minute ago, Afi4wins said:

Never played that game before...may try it out in fun mode later on...but honestly speaking, I don't like Elk games at all.

My fav games are still the same...one from Playtech, 2 from PlaynGo, and the latest one is La Dolce Vita by Gamomat.

Elk games are actually good and highly volatile - I play only them on these High Web

8 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Elk games are actually good and highly volatile - I play only them on these High Web

I just had a quick peek at the game and its paytable.

Argh...one more multireels/rows game...6 Scatters pay only 1.2x (???)...6 Strawberries pay only 2x (???)...

I got turned off almost immediately! Won't even bother to try it out in fun mode! 🤣

On 7/4/2021 at 12:59 PM, Fiekie247 said:

Well lets bring it to back to Life again!

My Favorite Game at this very moment is Tropicool  from Elk Provider.

I love this slot and this Xliter feature makes it easier to bonus this game, but I like the concept and this unlimited multipliers as well.

23 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

Agree, Elk slots are usually really amusing, funny and interesting to play. They are also the opposite of all these 'eaters' releases we are seeing more and more often by most providers these days. 

BUT, and it's a huge BUT, how many times you've seen Elk slot winner in the mega-win thread here? Or anywhere else? ... 😜

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2021 at 11:59 AM, Fiekie247 said:

Well lets bring it to back to Life again!

My Favorite Game at this very moment is Tropicool  from Elk Provider.

I love this slot and this Xliter feature makes it easier to bonus this game, but I like the concept and this unlimited multipliers as well.

Haven't tried this game yet, but Elk seems to offer some really solid games and the mechanics are fresh, not just some re-skins. Will give it a go.

On 7/5/2021 at 12:49 PM, ValDes said:

Agree, Elk slots are usually really amusing, funny and interesting to play. They are also the opposite of all these 'eaters' releases we are seeing more and more often by most providers these days. 

BUT, and it's a huge BUT, how many times you've seen Elk slot winner in the mega-win thread here? Or anywhere else? ... 😜

Probably only from you! :D Haven't seen many big wins, that's true. And from my experience, Elk is a great money eater with the high variance.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/7/2022 at 5:23 AM, Iwuhkage said:

My fave slot is the OG jammin jars. ofc because this game give me the biggest Multiplier win over 13000x. but mostly I hate this game 😂😂😂 you know, most their bonus is brick 😏, but I love and hate at the same time 😂

Oh yes I know that feeling! I think we all have games we just love and hate at the same time - Gonzo's Quest is mine!

42 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Oh yes I know that feeling! I think we all have games we just love and hate at the same time - Gonzo's Quest is mine!

how about Jungle Jim El Dorado, it's a bit of a clone of Gonzo's Quest but you don't need the scatters on one payline to trigger the feature... one of the most annoying designs of Gonzo's Quest is the way those features are triggered... 

Game I love and Hate are Cluster Games from Play'n Go.

The frustration when you have so many combo's to fill the meter to trigger free spins, just to have a few bad features that result in no more wins and you need that last symbol in Reactoonz or Rune in Viking Runecraft.

I mean I once played with Reactoonz, filled 4 meters, needed one more combo to trigger Garga, guess what - 4  demolitions and not a single win... Aaarrrg

• 1 month later...