Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Jymgorn86
    Newest Member
    Jymgorn86

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Yeah thanks everyone for the good wishes. Next week I'm gonna get to my dentist, as she is in a vacation. Crushed aspirin, Afi, I'll try. :)

She's on vacation and you have toothache! How rude of her  :p  Are you feeling better today?

We have something over here called Orejel and its something you rub on the affected area and it completely numbs it...no more toothache...It's fantastic. Obviously it's just a temporary measure until you can get it sorted. 

Do you have something like that you could use?

Option two is preparation for the future.

From the age of 20 or so.... Every time I had a cavity , I asked for a root canal. Every time.

I have 26 teeth and 15 root canals in place. Two in the front and the rest in the back.

Best thing I ever did. Have never suffered a tooth ache. Ever. Maybe an irritation or a bleeding gum but never had that pain I can only imagine.

I never had a head ache in my life except for the hang over ones as well.

Root canals are the way to go. Expensive here. 900 minimum without crown. Now. But years ago it was 1/10 of the price.

My advice to younger people in their 20's. Get root canals even if you don't need them. Especially if U have insurance.

Thanks for asking blondie i am just great and a happy day for me as well,now i have received phone call that i will start working in Monday,thank God for that ,i been almost 9 months without job and cant wait to start working again  :yahoo:

Hey hey hey...now that is really good news! I'm happy that you got that job darling!...errr...what kind of job is it...if I may ask?  :D

Really happy for you Katerina! I know how you feel! Really hope it will be everything you're looking for :) And with great salary of course! :)

Usually...with the first salary, comes a celebration, even if it means only a small feasting celebration.

Well...when that time comes...enjoy yourself...me...I can only droooool at what I could be eating...hahaha.  :D

Thanks for asking blondie i am just great and a happy day for me as well,now i have received phone call that i will start working in Monday,thank God for that ,i been almost 9 months without job and cant wait to start working again  :yahoo:

Congrats Katerina! Wish you good luck with your new job and hope we'll see you here just as often as usual right. :)

Woo hoo! Congratulations on your new job, that's lovely news!! Hope Monday all goes well for you, let us now how it goes!

Snoww you have snow hun ??

Yes just a little bit today but we have heavy snow forecast this weekend. Not enough to build a snowman today though. I really hate the snow though, it's so cold and you can't drive anywhere. It's so dangerous, I'm probably one of few people who hate the snow.

Yes just a little bit today but we have heavy snow forecast this weekend. Not enough to build a snowman today though. I really hate the snow though, it's so cold and you can't drive anywhere. It's so dangerous, I'm probably one of few people who hate the snow.

Has anyone woken up to snow this morning?

Yes...I did...a little bit at first...then a lot more later on...melted snow that is...or better known as rain.  :D

I have a love-hate relationship with snow. I would love it to be Lady Snow...but no such thing...don't even have Snow White.

I hate what snow does to us...the cold...the frostbite...the slipperiness...

but I love looking at fresh snow...on trees, cars, ground, everything...looks so white...and pure...and clean...aaaaah!  :wub: