Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Nikhildh
    Newest Member
    Nikhildh

• No registered users viewing this page.

Let's have some chit chat :)

Hey Awena, glad you are back with us. :)

Could you please clarify a bit what do you mean by "...I cant find some very important posts"? 

Of course Valdes, the thing is ..when I logged in last night, I couldn't find option Find Posts and instead of telling you that I said, I cant find some very important posts, plus, I was so, so tired.

So far, non posts are missing. ;)

Of course Valdes, the thing is ..when I logged in last night, I couldn't find option Find Posts and instead of telling you that I said, I cant find some very important posts, plus, I was so, so tired.

Okay, feel free to send me a PM and make sure to add some screenshots if possible. ;)

Cao Awena i did notice you weren't around ,so i guess some short holiday or something ?

Cao Awena i did notice you weren't around ,so i guess some short holiday or something ?

Yes Katerina, but holiday is on its way, this was short break, mostly in Herzegovina, but oh well, I never went to our sea, to funny but true, it is crazy feeling knowing you swimming in the small part of our sea, haha talking about Neum then those waterfalls and all that nature. 

No internet, only birds and clean air.

Hollaa AG ;-)

Hoooollaaaa...aaaahooooy...aaaaloooohaaaa....

(my system is on the low today...looks like a gloomy day... :()

Where's my John Travolta when I need him to Saturday Night fever...

but I guess he knows me better that I cannot do it alone...ever...

Wish I could play games all day long but not enough in my Neteller...

Waiting for my payments to come but it always seems like it's never...

I think I'm gonna have a fever... :sorry:

My laptop is veeery sick i cant write anything it keeps stacking all the time and some banners from alibaba site keep appearing and i have never visited that site ,should i format it ,but will lose many pictures i have ,heeeelp !!!!

My laptop is veeery sick i cant write anything it keeps stacking all the time and some banners from alibaba site keep appearing and i have never visited that site ,should i format it ,but will lose many pictures i have ,heeeelp !!!!

Ask Hajnrih, he is IT miracle! or beloved valdes!

I don't care Afi,only because you spent everything on DOA doesn't mean I must suffering now. 

You and your games.grhhhhhh

You better start or I am coming to Malaysia and I am serious. :girl_devil:

WOW!!! :shok:

Not only is she a lady wearing red...

now her face is all glowing red...

Aaaaah...it is time for me to go to bed! :D

Here is something for Ukash paying Method :

We would like to inform you that Skrill and Paysafecard have acquired Ukash and it is their business decision to replace Ukash completely by Paysafecard going forward.

This means by 31st October 2015, Ukash will be taken off the market and all the online redemption will be stop.

Ukash and Paysafecard are currently sharing the similar distributors in most of the market so for the market that paysafecard will be operating, our customers can purchase paysafecard voucher instead of Ukash and continue playing on our site by selecting Paysafecard logo as deposit methods.

However, for the market that Paysafecard is not currently operating (including Turkey), Ukash will shut down.

On our side, on 31st August, we will disable Ukash as withdrawal option and on 31st October, we will disable Ukash as deposit option.

That so wanted AskGamblers t shirt its on its way to Awena and she is very happy and cant wait to put it on  and change avatar pic!

Jupii

Thanks guys!

:yahoo:

Awena will send something to Belgrade as well ! 

:hi:

Yeeees mine is on its way tooo hun ,thank you Askgamblers for the lovely gesture !

Aham , ok then I will make my own AG pearl... me .. T-shirt ! :spiteful:

DOA is again the game of the month, don't you agree Valdes.

I went to get my haircut done today, and I was late 25 mins, I was like, boy,take scissors and at least cut this small ponitail please, he was little upset with me because I missed first appointment and I was late in my second one. 

I said, I ll sleep in a front of the shop,just make another, third one. Poor me.. and we fixed those issues. Now we are cool and I feel like  I am melting. 

I had ice cold beer with ma woman and u la la la,, beautiful day it is!

Where is everyone gone ?

You lazy .. 

I will also get one of these t-shirts. :)

But mine will have a sign "Guru is on Fire!"  :crazy:

wooohooo ;) i would like to see out beloved Guru in that T-shirt ,since you mentioned it  :spiteful: "you are on fire" imagine our Guru athletic type,muscles flying everywhere  :D