Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    021437bronkz112
    Newest Member
    021437bronkz112

• No registered users viewing this page.

Facebook Promotions

I'm afraid I don't have a royal title and will have to settle for 'devilishly handsome' :D

Aaaah...no royal title is not a problem Jay. There's always the 'Mr' title, which is good enough for me...just don't mix up your 'J' with your 'G'! Hahahaha.  :D

(wondering if anybody out there did not catch my meaning/joke...???... :rolleyes: )

Is there a spare seat on your boat, mate?! :D

For you Guru mate, there's always a reserved seat next to mine!  ^_^

For the ladies...no need to ask...special reservations all year round...special seats at the back!

Heck...if the boat is not big enough...I'll get a CRUISER!!! Hahahaha.  :D

Sorry, but Facebook promotions are never a hit with me...that's because I don't do FB on a regular basis. Heck...not even on any basis! Not FB, not Twitter, not Instagram, not telegram...except for my playing program! :D

ahhhhh .... :o you little liar :acute: ,just because Valdes dont like FB ,you are taking hes side,you said you have FB and you use it from time to time and i am 1000% sure that Valdes has it ,but he doesnt want to admit it :acute:

ahhhhh .... :o you little liar :acute: ,just because Valdes dont like FB ,you are taking hes side,you said you have FB and you use it from time to time and i am 1000% sure that Valdes has it ,but he doesnt want to admit it :acute:

DARliiiiiiiing....  :shok: ...yes, I have a FB account, but like I said before, I used it ONLY for playing Grand Poker and Zynga Poker...nothing else.

Now that I've stopped playing those poker games (still have Billions of FB points in my account there!!!  :D) but I'm not perturbed! My FB account shall remain undisturbed! Hahahaha.  :D

• 2 weeks later...