Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Rinqa
    Newest Member
    Rinqa

• No registered users viewing this page.

Rank your top 3 slots

I like this idea! Bravo!

1) Sneak a Peek - Doctor Doctor (Nadia, Michelle, Ruby, Nikki and Sam, dang that bonus hits much more than the Planet Exotica one)

2) Prime Property (The longer I avoid the Start symbol, the saucy the free spins!)

3) Tomb Raider - Secret of the Sword

I like this idea! Bravo!

1) Sneak a Peek - Doctor Doctor (Nadia, Michelle, Ruby, Nikki and Sam, dang that bonus hits much more than the Planet Exotica one)

2) Prime Property (The longer I avoid the Start symbol, the saucy the free spins!)

3) Tomb Raider - Secret of the Sword

I'm not fussed on the Planet Exotica slot but I too like the doctor doctor one! None of them would rate in my top 3 but I agree they can be nice little earners

No Afi, please explain this strange comparison :)

Dang! Me and my big mouth!  :p

Okay, okay! In the game, a starburst is a random star that would appear anywhere anytime on reel 2, 3 or 4. It is the 'wild' symbol and substitutes other symbols to make wins. Normally, you'd get one starburst appearing on a reel. At times, when you're lucky, you'd get 2 starbursts appearing at once, on different reels, for example on reels 3 and 4, with a chance of getting a third starburst on the remaining reel 2 in the next free spin. I haven't seen all 3 appearing all at once so far, but it might just be possible - getting all 3 would ensure a super big win! Clear so far, Jelena dear?  :D No, no pregnancy bump on the stars to show off!!! Hahahaha.

Whenever a starburst lands on a reel, it duplicates itself twice, producing two more stars (giving birth to twins!  :D), so they become a stacked starburst of 3 stars on one reel...just like an expanded wild on a reel. Got it Jelena dear? Good! *...pheeeew...* :p  

Dang! Me and my big mouth!  :p

Okay, okay! In the game, a starburst is a random star that would appear anywhere anytime on reel 2, 3 or 4. It is the 'wild' symbol and substitutes other symbols to make wins. Normally, you'd get one starburst appearing on a reel. At times, when you're lucky, you'd get 2 starbursts appearing at once, on different reels, for example on reels 3 and 4, with a chance of getting a third starburst on the remaining reel 2 in the next free spin. I haven't seen all 3 appearing all at once so far, but it might just be possible - getting all 3 would ensure a super big win! Clear so far, Jelena dear?  :D No, no pregnancy bump on the stars to show off!!! Hahahaha.

Whenever a starburst lands on a reel, it duplicates itself twice, producing two more stars (giving birth to twins!  :D), so they become a stacked starburst of 3 stars on one reel...just like an expanded wild on a reel. Got it Jelena dear? Good! *...pheeeew...* :p

Lol...hahaha! How u managed to riggle yourself out of that one is incredible! An excellent description of Starburst too may I add. And the 3 reels of stars are due to come to you Afi...I've had loads of lovely wins with these

Lol...hahaha! How u managed to riggle yourself out of that one is incredible! An excellent description of Starburst too may I add. And the 3 reels of stars are due to come to you Afi...I've had loads of lovely wins with these

Thank you my dear! Hope it comes sooner than later! Hehehehe.  ^_^

Ahahaha, plenty of fantastic replies as usually! :D And Afi, wow! You should be a slot poet :D

Yeah, in Serbian, game is also SHE, but it English is IT .. My brain was obviously completely switched in English language mode, which I'm happy for :D  When you start thinking or dreaming in foreign language..that's a progress :D 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mpane80

Come on, tell us more why do you think so. ;)

Personally, I'm not a big fan of this game as it not only often let me down but also take lots of my money without giving something in return. :(

it is really hard to have a nice win but recently i have  hard time to any slot to give me any win lol i guess i am disappointed

it is really hard to have a nice win but recently i have  hard time to any slot to give me any win lol i guess i am disappointed

Sorry to hear that, mate. :( On the other hand...welcome to my club. :D I'm really on my way to give slots a long break and start practicing some of the Seat's roulette theories. ;)

Guest mpane80

Sorry to hear that, mate. :( On the other hand...welcome to my club. :D I'm really on my way to give slots a long break and start practicing some of the Seat's roulette theories. ;)

you will tell your friend if any theorie works  lol:)

Guest mpane80

But of course! :D Meanwhile you may try to turn your bad luck and make this terrible Starburst give you something, worth mentioning. :)

i think i have enough ,even one of my favorite slots playboy it became a money eating machine for me,i will ask a girl for refund lol