Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jepoy281105
    Newest Member
    jepoy281105

• No registered users viewing this page.

COCOPOP IS BACK !

cocopop3011

9508B0B3-8696-4F6B-A426-70A0313B7DDD.jpg

The New Years in, we'll do it in style,

I know I've been gone, I've been gone a while!

But now I'm back, I'm back to stay,

Let's do this year the 'Ask Gamblers' way!

No need for introductions, you all know me very well,

I know I left with no goodbye...but please, please try not to yell!

I've missed you all my dear friends lots and lots and lots and lots

It wasn't just you though I even left the slots!!!

Your invitation to join the team,

Touched my heart and made me beam!

This year, my friends, will be the one,

Let's all unite and have some fun

Let's raise our glasses and make a pact,

(TO EVERYONE AT ASK GAMBLERS)

We are the best and that's a FACT!

4543AFBC-F9B0-432C-9089-E33C59DDF5AB.jpg

Woowee woowee...it's the wonderful she

The glorious queenie...as popular as can be

But who is this Afi?...oh well, what the heck!

No need to worry...cos Cocopop is back!  :D

Afi

Lol, good choice of words already 'queenie' you know me already and we only just met. You can refer to me as queen whenever you like ! Lol, just kidding. hi Alfi4wins, yep I'm cocopop but Sharon is my real name, but generally I'll answer to anything. Been away from AG for a few months now but lovely to be back and meet all the new members ... I have a game up my sleeve actually for the trivia section for me to get to know all the newer people so keep your eyes peeled.

Hope to see u joining in my many topics I create and feel free to start a very heated debate (ask Valdes) whenever you feel the need. Just to let you know my partner is on here too, he not about much though his name is valleys, and for the record I AM ALWAYS RIGHT. IM FEMALE. And also .... No telling Valleys that I'm spending his money instead of my own....

Where are you from Alfi4wins? Can I call you Alfi for short?

Ladies and gents, The Unique Cocopop is all her glamour and glory! :clapping::D

A warm welcome back, my dear!  :air_kiss::give_rose::friends::drinks:

Valdes I love that welcoming. ....... In all her glamour and glory, makes me sound like I'm in a beauty of pageant or something lol.

I sent an email to Luciania but it was addressed to you both it's just I couldn't find your email address, but she mentioned earlier that she did send it to you so I hope u got it x

Lol, good choice of words already 'queenie' you know me already and we only just met. You can refer to me as queen whenever you like ! Lol, just kidding. hi Alfi4wins, yep I'm cocopop but Sharon is my real name, but generally I'll answer to anything. Been away from AG for a few months now but lovely to be back and meet all the new members ... I have a game up my sleeve actually for the trivia section for me to get to know all the newer people so keep your eyes peeled.

Hope to see u joining in my many topics I create and feel free to start a very heated debate (ask Valdes) whenever you feel the need. Just to let you know my partner is on here too, he not about much though his name is valleys, and for the record I AM ALWAYS RIGHT. IM FEMALE. And also .... No telling Valleys that I'm spending his money instead of my own....

Where are you from Alfi4wins? Can I call you Alfi for short?

Ahhh...to queenie or not to queenie...that is the question

I am but a newbie...so it's best I'll stick to Sharon

For now at least  :D

Game up your sleeve? Keep my eyes peeled? Start a heated debate? You'll answer anything...with your partner around? Geeeee...sounds like a good recipe for a blockbuster!  :D Starring Queenie Cocopop, Fruitchip Valleys and Milky Afi...all in a bowl!!!  :lol: Oh-oh...I see someone coming with a clenched fist!!!  :vava:   :D

Ummm...sorry...but you're not always right Sharon dear...cos you just got my name wrong! :rofl: It's actually A-f-i, but you can call me Alfi if you like... :D  :crazy: Afi is my real name, in short, and I'm in Asia. Where in Asia Afi? Oh...Asia's bottom. Geeeet oooff! There's no country called Asia's Bottom! Oh! Of course there isn't...at the bottom of Asia is where I am. Geeees...the things I have to go thru just to get one answer from this Afi!  :D  :D  :D If you still guessed wrong, I'll tell yer!  :spiteful:

Afi

So technically I was right just a small typing error I actually meant to write AFI my keyboard auto corrected it for me!! (Lol...............)

Valleys is cool, he isn't like that he as sound as a pound, I doubt u will see much of him anyway he's not a write or Tyler I should say like me, I ramble on for ages. Mostly rubbish!

Anyway, nice to meet u A-F-I and looking forward to seeing your future posts

Heeey...no problem Sharon...I get those auto typo corrections too and unwrong them whenever needed. Super brilliant minds these processors but they are NOT perfect! Hehehe.

Nice to meet you too Sharon (or do you prefer Cocopop instead?). I'll definitely be chipping in with my comments, and ramblings too.  :rolleyes:

Afi

Heeey...no problem Sharon...I get those auto typo corrections too and unwrong them whenever needed. Super brilliant minds these processors but they are NOT perfect! Hehehe.

Nice to meet you too Sharon (or do you prefer Cocopop instead?). I'll definitely be chipping in with my comments, and ramblings too. :rolleyes:

Afi

Either is fine! Oooooh I'm a rambler too....this is going to be fun