Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Stefannna
    Newest Member
    Stefannna

• No registered users viewing this page.

Jingle bells, or how are you going to spend Christmas?

Hi friends! :D

I'm already hearing the tiny, shiny bells ringing just around the corner... :D Last Sunday, my little son and I had a terrific time together prepating the house for Chirstmas. Now we have a living room which looks more like a discotheque with all these glittering lights :lol: , but the kid is sooooo happy. And when he's happy, we are even happier, you know! All that's left now is to wait for the old man with the long white beard and big,big red bag to come. And frankly, knowing what great presents my son is going to get, I am ever eager than him! :lol:

What about you, folks?

I still don't know! It's to early for me to decide! But I have a lot of offers :D :D Although, in my opinion, Christmas is a family holiday :)

What are you going to buy your son, tell us, tell us??!! :o

This image reminded me of your post :D

post-1791-0-29140300-1354904455_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I can't praise with many offers for Christmas like Luciana and will spend it with my relatives - mom, dad and all the other relatives. It's always such a great party, can't wait now! :friends: ValDes, I wish that one day will do exactly what you have done with your child! :D

I still don't know! It's to early for me to decide! But I have a lot of offers :D :D Although, in my opinion, Christmas is a family holiday :)

What are you going to buy your son, tell us, tell us??!! :o

This image reminded me of your post :D

post-1791-0-29140300-1354904455_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAH, that is too funny. I think its just going to be me and my gf at home this year :)

I love Christmas time! That's my favorite time of the year - lots of snow, lots of children's laugh, lots of presents, lots of good emotions. My batteries are always fully chagred after the Christmas week :rolleyes: This year we will visit our closest family friends in Munich and hope we'll have a great time. Wish you all the same!

I was planning a whole week trip to one of the famous mountain resorts in Bulgaria with my family. But due to the allmighty economic/financial/world/and so on crysis (damn, I already hate that stupid word so much) this Christmas would be modest than usual. No bonuses this year means no trips and holidays, but what is more important is to be with your beloved! :)

I was planning a whole week trip to one of the famous mountain resorts in Bulgaria with my family. But due to the allmighty economic/financial/world/and so on crysis (damn, I already hate that stupid word so much) this Christmas would be modest than usual. No bonuses this year means no trips and holidays, but what is more important is to be with your beloved! :)

Yes Darky, I'm almost in the same situation as you are. I was expecting some bonuses from a few places but eventually get nothing. Anyway, I completely agree with you, that most important is to be with your family and closest friends, no matter whether you are at home or at a five star resort, right?