Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Cricaza-prediction
    Newest Member
    Cricaza-prediction

• No registered users viewing this page.

Man Utd - Spurs tips and prediction

The absolute highlight of this Premier League round, at least for me, is Sunday evening when Man United take on Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford. 

United are small favourites at home, currently offered at odds 2.40 at Bet365, while Spurs are offered at odds 2.70. 

Neither team have started the season well, and they are both sitting midtable with seven points each after the first five games. Neither of them can thus afford a defeat in this crucial match, and therefore I expect a hard fought and even contest between two underperforming teams. 

Both teams have struggled offensively, and I expect that trend to continue. They are not creating enough chances and the conversion is poor. 

My prediction for this match is a draw, and I think odds 3.75 at Bet365 on this outcome is paid nicely. Especially considering the previous meeting at Old Trafford finished 2-2, and that two of the previous five head-to-head meetings has ended with a draw.