Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bobluken123
    Newest Member
    Bobluken123

• No registered users viewing this page.

Tottenham - Arsenal betting odds and tips

Branchen

The highlight of the upcoming Premier League round is without a doubt the North London derby Sunday evening between Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal. It is one of the fiercest derbies in English football, and we are in for a proper treat here. 

Arsenal enters the match in great form and are the bookmaker favourites as well. Bet365 are at the time of writing offering odds 2.30 on an Arsenal victory, while the home team are offered at odds 3.00. 

Tottenham are off to a mixed start this season with just four points in their first three matches. Last week, they suffered a defeat to Newcastle, and they are starting to get under pressure to get some points. 

Arsenal on the other hand have started great. They have seven points so far despite facing difficult opponents in Wolves, Villa and Brighton. Before their draw against Brighton before the national team break, they had eight Premier League victories in a row, and they are obviously looking to start a new winning streak here. 

It speaks to Arsenal's advantage that they have won the previous two North London derbies at Tottenham's stadium. However, Spurs have a good chance here for breaking that streak as the guests will be without star players Declan Rice and Martin Ødegaard. 

I expect a close match between two good teams, and I think the absence of Arsenal's midfield stars is a crucial aspect here. My Tottenham - Arsenal prediction is therefore a draw at odds 3.50 at Bet365. 

This is a result that both teams should be relatively satisfied with, and I expect an even match here.