Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bobluken123
    Newest Member
    Bobluken123

• No registered users viewing this page.

Chelsea - Crystal Palace prediction and odds

Sunday afternoon, we have a pure London derby between Chelsea and Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge. Once again, I'll dig a bit into the background of the match before sharing my Chelsea - Crystal Palace prediction and tip at the end. And naturally, I also hope you'll share your predictions for this London derby. 

Chelsea are favourites at home according to bet365, but I have a feeling we could be in for a close match here.

Chelsea have three points after their first two matches, while Palace have zero. The home side have won their previous 14 home matches against Crystal Palace, and are coming off an aggregate victory against Servette in the Conference League qualification. Chelsea should thus aim at keeping their good form alive and build on the victory to climb the table. 

Palace are also coming off an impressive victory, as they defeated Norwich 4-0 in the EFL Cup earlier this week. This gave them a much needed confidence boost ahead of this fixture. 

Chelsea - Crystal Palace prediction: 

Chelsea are by far the strongest team on paper here. Palace are still trying to find their impressive form from last season, but the loss of Olise to Bayern Munich seems to be affecting them negatively. 

Nevertheless, I don't expect Palace to just hand the three points to Chelsea. They are still a dangerous team, and they'll try to take any chances that arrives. 

I'm expecting a match with goals here, and my betting tip for the match is over 2.5 goals at 1.5 at bet365.

Chelsea won 6-2 against Wolverhampton last weekend, and there have been over 2.5 goals in 13 of their last 15 Premier League games. That trend should continue here. 

What are you guys' Chelsea - Crystal Palace predictions? Share them and let's beat the bookmakers together.