Notifications
Login
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    noni076
    Newest Member
    noni076

• No registered users viewing this page.

EURO 2024 Will you be watching?

On 6/17/2024 at 4:58 AM, Blackjax said:

Talk to me when Denmark defeats you 2-0. You heard it here first.

Dunno why you have it in for England when they made the finals last time, pretty much smashed every other team. And they’re favourites this year. 

32 minutes ago, Maiwen said:

Today England will try to qualify directly for the 1/8 finals against a great Denmark who drew against Slovenia. the English are heavily favored, but the Danes know that a victory against England is vital if they want to secure a place in the 1/8 finals. everything remains possible, but because of the irregularity of the Danish team my prediction is a 2-1 victory for England.

Omg I literally have the same prediction 2-1 England. 

19 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

FT 1-1. Denmark deserved to win. Also Danish players got very naughty in last 10 minutes. Total 3 yellow cards for them.

But they still deserved the win? Your vendetta against England is getting worse  🙈

9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

But they still deserved the win? Your vendetta against England is getting worse  🙈

You did not see the match, I did. Even the commentators were praising Denmark and criticising England. No effort to score a goal from them, only Saka was trying. BTW i was watching the match on BBC. 

14 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

You did not see the match, I did. Even the commentators were praising Denmark and criticising England. No effort to score a goal from them, only Saka was trying. BTW i was watching the match on BBC. 

Shame on England then, I’ll try catch some highlights. ⚽

1 hour ago, Blackjax said:

@Maiwen did you watch Eng vs Denmark? Please leave a review.

Of course I saw the match for all 90 minutes. When captain Harry Kane opened the scoring with a nice goal, I thought that the English would score a second goal and ensure qualification for the 1/8 final. but against a very catchy and dynamic Danish team it was difficult to maintain the advantage. with 4 points, England is, of course, practically qualified for the round of 16, but it must beat Slovenia to be leader of its group. For Denmark, its match against Serbia remains decisive, a defeat or a draw is to be avoided.

On 6/20/2024 at 11:49 PM, Blackjax said:

England has a better chance of making it to the next stage. Even a draw takes them forward.

Screenshot_20240620_234754.jpg

Screenshot_20240620_234810.jpg

England drew their match yesterday. Its going to be tough for them to advance to the finals if they keep playing like this. England had 74% ball possession and they still could not score a goal.

Big favorite for Euro 2024, I think England is still far from convincing in this competition. the Slovaks hoped to repeat the same scenario as against Belgium. but against England I think it would be difficult. my prediction: 2-0, victory for England.

2 minutes ago, Maiwen said:

Big favorite for Euro 2024, I think England is still far from convincing in this competition. the Slovaks hoped to repeat the same scenario as against Belgium. but against England I think it would be difficult. my prediction: 2-0, victory for England.

I would love this game to go into shootouts.

@cocopop3011 can we have a contest for admin points related to Euro predictions?

We have 4 quarter final matches coming up starting 5th July. Every correct pick gets 5points. Then for semi final and final  we pick again. By 5th july all our contests would be over.

Screenshot_20240703_201120.jpg

Screenshot_20240703_201145.jpg