Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    164980
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    merak
    Newest Member
    merak
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Chipstars and allowing your reviews to remain viewable


Recommended Posts

Hiya,

This information is all relative to the casino Chipstars.

I placed 22 bets and played some slots and roulette during one afternoon of gambling. It was the 1st time I'd used the site. I then tried to withdraw the money and have been told to wait while they investigate. Most of the winnings were from the roulette so I have no idea what it is they are trying to look at. Also, they asked at one point for some ID but would only accept a notarized passport. An absurd request, of course. Eventually after complaining on another forum they withdrew the notarization request but have still not sent any money weeks later, and have not communicated with me at all either. I do not know what to do going forward. I have screenshots of all of my activity on Chipstars if they can be of use to anyone to help with this.

My reason for coming to this forum to post this is that I saw on their webpage a high scoring review from Askgamblers. Shortly after this incident i looked closer and your review says your relationship with Chipstars is now 'restricted' and there's no option to select them in the complaints procedure. It is solely because of my initial look on Askgamblers and their advertisement of your merit of them that got me in this pickle.

Is there something you could do about continuing to show good reviews of now restricted books so that this doesn't happen to other people, particularly if you have no complaints recourse?

Thanks

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, brassnuts said:

Hiya,

This information is all relative to the casino Chipstars.

I placed 22 bets and played some slots and roulette during one afternoon of gambling. It was the 1st time I'd used the site. I then tried to withdraw the money and have been told to wait while they investigate. Most of the winnings were from the roulette so I have no idea what it is they are trying to look at. Also, they asked at one point for some ID but would only accept a notarized passport. An absurd request, of course. Eventually after complaining on another forum they withdrew the notarization request but have still not sent any money weeks later, and have not communicated with me at all either. I do not know what to do going forward. I have screenshots of all of my activity on Chipstars if they can be of use to anyone to help with this.

My reason for coming to this forum to post this is that I saw on their webpage a high scoring review from Askgamblers. Shortly after this incident i looked closer and your review says your relationship with Chipstars is now 'restricted' and there's no option to select them in the complaints procedure. It is solely because of my initial look on Askgamblers and their advertisement of your merit of them that got me in this pickle.

Is there something you could do about continuing to show good reviews of now restricted books so that this doesn't happen to other people, particularly if you have no complaints recourse?

Thanks

 

 

Hello and welcome to the forum. So upon checking our review page for this casino, everything seems above board, I don't see anything that says our relationship with them has been terminated.  They have goof player rating and ours is a 7.9. There is still an option to file a complaint against them also?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, brassnuts said:

Hiya, 

I'd like to file a complaint but the casino is not listed in the complaints list.

It maybe be because your country is restricted, or showing restricted with us. Which country are you from? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No they definitely don't have a license. I would of avoided playing there but, like i said, i saw the askgamblers review and thought they must be legit. They seemed to have reviews from all types of online forums.

I''ve got a little update on this. Their investigation is apparently done but they are now asking for 2 very strange pieces of info:

Quote

Crytpo exchange statement showing the account hold name who has transferred the money to your bank account
Crypto exchange statement showing how the funds have been accumulated

It's just another delay tactic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, brassnuts said:

No they definitely don't have a license. I would of avoided playing there but, like i said, i saw the askgamblers review and thought they must be legit. They seemed to have reviews from all types of online forums.

I''ve got a little update on this. Their investigation is apparently done but they are now asking for 2 very strange pieces of info:

It's just another delay tactic. 

If they don’t have a UKGC license they should not be accepting UK players. The reason why you can see “restricted” is because AG is telling you not to play there and that’s the reason why you can’t open a complaint.  When you registered we’re you able to select UK for your address and have you sent a passport ID? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, brassnuts said:

Yes they have had my passport and bank statements etc etc. I am registered as from the UK too. 

 

image.png.76231f3a00b64f1b534ecda67c091c76.png

Threaten them to go through all instances available to you...this little item you are showing us is very important!

How the ***** did they come by a crypto exchange statement?

The whole crypto logic based anonimity is compromised this way...did you provide that?

At a minimum they should/must refund your deposited funds.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They should do a lot more than provide deposited funds imo. I won the money on roulette after they accepted my custom knowing i am from the uk. If i had lost the money then i would not of been able to get it back. 

I think the minimum should be the deposit i made plus the funds that i won.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, brassnuts said:

They should do a lot more than provide deposited funds imo. I won the money on roulette after they accepted my custom knowing i am from the uk. If i had lost the money then i would not of been able to get it back. 

I think the minimum should be the deposit i made plus the funds that i won.

Not true, I managed two times achieving this.

And yes, the problem for them, if UK players can't play there that is...read their T&C thoroughly is that you should and could not play there.

If you would have lost, this would be your point.

Now that you've won they'll hide behind this...that's why deposited funds back and try roulette in a casino that's okay for UK citizens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, brassnuts said:

They should do a lot more than provide deposited funds imo. I won the money on roulette after they accepted my custom knowing i am from the uk. If i had lost the money then i would not of been able to get it back. 

I think the minimum should be the deposit i made plus the funds that i won.

You’re probably going to get an issue getting your funds tbh. They will refund your deposits and they would still be obliged to do this if you lost. 

There is very little we can do because the UK is restricted. But I will be raising this against the casino to my team as they are breaking licensing rules. 

Out of interest - how much did you win and which payment method did you use? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

You’re probably going to get an issue getting your funds tbh. They will refund your deposits and they would still be obliged to do this if you lost. 

There is very little we can do because the UK is restricted. But I will be raising this against the casino to my team as they are breaking licensing rules. 

Out of interest - how much did you win and which payment method did you use? 

Why would I have issues getting the money tho. They accept UK players, as per their t and c, i deposited and won. Why on earth should i not get all the funds?

 

Fwiw I deposited 950 GBP approx and won over 1k on roulette, a little on slots, and about 500 on sports. I ended up with 3100 GBP. This all happened in one brief afternoon of degeneracy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, brassnuts said:

Why would I have issues getting the money tho. They accept UK players, as per their t and c, i deposited and won. Why on earth should i not get all the funds?

 

Fwiw I deposited 950 GBP approx and won over 1k on roulette, a little on slots, and about 500 on sports. I ended up with 3100 GBP. This all happened in one brief afternoon of degeneracy.

I'm not going to read their t&c's myself, can you provide a screenshot of the t&c where they sum up the restriced coutries. 

 

EDIt: pleqse a screenshot of their KYC policy as well please

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They don't even have a restricted countries section. All they have is a section saying certain countries cannot use NetEnt products. I cannot find such a section anyhow. I always make sure to check these things before signing up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Check UK's official gambling commission website and look for what is considered a UK regulated and approved to gamble casino.

Do they handle this with a seal alone?

Does the website have that seal...if not, ask live support for a copy of their UK license.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I mentioned before. They do not have a UKGC license but they certainly accept players from the UK.

The reason why I made the post in the first place was to stop unsuspecting players from using this site. I only signed up because Askgamblers had given it a good review.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, brassnuts said:

I mentioned before. They do not have a UKGC license but they certainly accept players from the UK.

The reason why I made the post in the first place was to stop unsuspecting players from using this site. I only signed up because Askgamblers had given it a good review.

So you don't want your money back?

Because that's all you can achieve.

Receive winnings will be a no go.

Although you never know...try your best and keep us informed will ya

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you  referring to this casino?

https://www.askgamblers.com/online-casinos/reviews/chipstars-casino

I'll need to check with the manager for this casino tomorrow in regards to where they stand with UK players. 

But before that, what exactly is the issue here anyway? You're not wanting to give them the statements they have asked for? Did the verification process get approved with your UK documents? Which crypto method are you using?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes that is the casino.

The issue is they simply keep making more reasons not to pay. Initially they wanted a notarized passport, which they've now dropped. Then they were investigating the sports bets. Now they want crypto statements and evidence of how I accumulated crypto, which I've sent. It's all just obvious delay tactics. One excuse and demand after another, none of which have any ground to be even asked for in the first place.

I am fully verified.

I deposited with BTC.

Everything is above board which is why I'm so intent on receiving exactly what I'm owed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...