Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Deb34567777
    Newest Member
    Deb34567777

• No registered users viewing this page.

Share Your Favourite Blackjack Strategy

We have a brand new section for Blackjack - welcome all. 

For those of you who play Blackjack, you can use our new section to share your favourite blackjack strategy, hints and tips 🙂 

We've covered the game of Blackjack in multiple blogs which I'd like to share with you:

1. Best Blackjack Basic Strategy Charts to Maximise Your Winnings

In the blog, we have included a Blackjack Strategy Chart which you may find useful. This is a basic chart that is more than suitable if you're a beginner trying to learn the game too. The blog explains how to use the chart, with lots of useful information, insights, and tips. 

2. 21+3 Blackjack - A Guide to the Most Popular Side Bet

You know, we don't talk about blackjack side bets much, so let's get into it with the blog I have linked above. If you have never placed a side bet before, it's a great addition to the game. The blog will give you a better insight into how it works. 

3. Blackjack Double Down - When to Use It and What It Is

Even if you've never played Blackjack before, we bet you've heard the term Double Down, It's one of the most exciting Blackjack moves you can make, and the blog linked explains why. 

We'd love to hear from anyone interested in Blackjack and we'd love for some of you to share your favourite Blackjack strategy with us below.

4 hours ago, Blackjax said:

The moment I read the first sentence I thought this topic was for me. I was thinking what have I done for a special topic to be dedicated towards me. But then I re-read it and I was like its for a card game.

Hahaha, fun fact - when I was planning this this morning, I actually wrote  Blackjax 🤣

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2024 at 3:12 PM, Blackjax said:

The moment I read the first sentence I thought this topic was for me. I was thinking what have I done for a special topic to be dedicated towards me. But then I re-read it and I was like its for a card game.

No way, I thought the same...for your b-day or so🤣

EDIt: blackjack is 21 right?