Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Kamii2109
    Newest Member
    Kamii2109

• No registered users viewing this page.

A Round of Applause for Relax Gaming ....[mutters something]

photo-colorful-drawing-smiling-girl-milk-teeth-losing-baby-teeth-smiling-girl-milk-teeth-losing-baby-teeth-1025035731.thumb.jpg.b122ae73f3c5e01da48cc5393ebc51a7.jpg                                                                            Well I have to say Relax I'm not impressed with your changes lately I mean seriously your making good money 

with the buy feature on products like money train but to take out bets like 10 , 30 , 50 , 70 , 80 , 90 cents that 

seriously blows man like who's been smoking what up in there I need a hit of it cause seriously those changes 

are ridiculous . 

Clearly its a bottleneck to get more money buddies you had a Masterpiece why do this to it same with netent 

messing with DOA new version blows as well when you have a good Tool Don't fix it . 

Was hard enough getting the bonus round and getting a good multiplier on the money trains but now the bet options are limited 

just another stupid decision I've seen since i've been in the game its simple math if i start seeing the ratio get ridiculous it will 

just become back of the bus material .