Jump to content
icon Ag awards
icon
Notifications
Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

    164980
    Total Members
    273566
    Most Online
    merak
    Newest Member
    merak
    Joined
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

Casino's Doing Sneaky Overcharging


Recommended Posts

Just wondering if anyone has noticed being overcharged lately at their Casino's some are using payment gateways 

which process in multiple currencies like e.g you make 4 deposits in your account currency then you might get 3 

that process in GBP , USD , and Euro so you end up paying an extra 5 dollars on a 50 amount for foreign exchange fees 

ran into it many times over some months won't name the casino's but just sounds like customers are getting handled 

any old how these days . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This happens at Casinos which have an internal currency system. Tsars for example has € as single currency system so if you play in Nzd, Cad,Nok or any other currency you will be charged more. A lot of Santeda group casinos also do the same.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

This happens at Casinos which have an internal currency system. Tsars for example has € as single currency system so if you play in Nzd, Cad,Nok or any other currency you will be charged more. A lot of Santeda group casinos also do the same.

Single currency systems I can understand but when its a little here and a little there where previously there was nothing does start to mount up 5 bucks here 6 there etc and to names which sound a bit suspect like for instance ....where previously it was the proper name of the casino ...and then it changes to some like (see the next one) . Sometimes I wonder if Casino's have internal issues with fraud someone who knows how to reroute payments etc. 

D.jpg

8.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2024 at 2:25 PM, jan duchau said:

I primarily use Mifinity to deposit.

0 charges.

When you withdraw, ask for bank transfer directly....SEPA, same currency should be 0 charges.

Another Example account currency is nzd / card currency nzd and once again the payment gateway switches to a GBP transaction 

is meant to be 40.00 an extra 6.25 added is to the point where I have to use paysafecard to avoid the extra charges basically what this 

amounts to is passing the buck onto customers which is low and dirty . 

 

All customer service can say is "check with your bank" is totally ignorant that their processor is randomly using different currencies 

and we end up taking it on the nose for the charges .

 

Overcharging.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 5:18 PM, Astaroth said:

Another Example account currency is nzd / card currency nzd and once again the payment gateway switches to a GBP transaction 

is meant to be 40.00 an extra 6.25 added is to the point where I have to use paysafecard to avoid the extra charges basically what this 

amounts to is passing the buck onto customers which is low and dirty . 

 

All customer service can say is "check with your bank" is totally ignorant that their processor is randomly using different currencies 

and we end up taking it on the nose for the charges .

 

Overcharging.jpg

Is this from a withdrawal, casino - bank transfer ?

Which method did you use to deposit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2024 at 6:17 AM, Astaroth said:

Just wondering if anyone has noticed being overcharged lately at their Casino's some are using payment gateways 

which process in multiple currencies like e.g you make 4 deposits in your account currency then you might get 3 

that process in GBP , USD , and Euro so you end up paying an extra 5 dollars on a 50 amount for foreign exchange fees 

ran into it many times over some months won't name the casino's but just sounds like customers are getting handled 

any old how these days . 

I avoid those fees by strictly using crypto currencies. I try to use LTC (Lite Coin) as there usually are no fees charged by the casinos and the 'gas' fee's for the blockchain are super low, like around 0.02 cents depending on the size of the deposit. All transactions are private so the bank nor anybody else can track your transactions. Another plus is that a lot of online casinos process crypto faster, some in 5 minutes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Teramanujuan said:

I avoid those fees by strictly using crypto currencies. I try to use LTC (Lite Coin) as there usually are no fees charged by the casinos and the 'gas' fee's for the blockchain are super low, like around 0.02 cents depending on the size of the deposit. All transactions are private so the bank nor anybody else can track your transactions. Another plus is that a lot of online casinos process crypto faster, some in 5 minutes. 

I'd use crypto if you could pull money out of an Atm but I consider it to be messy with market volatility but that's just me I know a lot use it to get around 

certain problems I guess fees included but to have to go to such lengths because of merry go round payment gateways is ridiculous .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I took €26 out of Binance today in XRP - Ripple form to wallet.

First transaction with coins on that network has a €10 fee....after that nothing.

I just wished Binance was clear about this before sending. Which it don't.

Binance is a hard to get knowing place.

Strike three, Binance is out!

On 3/19/2024 at 6:17 PM, jan duchau said:

Is this from a withdrawal, casino - bank transfer ?

Which method did you use to deposit?

long live the Brexit...price of the £ in this case

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...