Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Elson
    Newest Member
    Elson

• No registered users viewing this page.

Submit your ideas for the next forum upgrade

cocopop3011
This post was recognized by cocopop3011!

Blackjax was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 10 points.

@cocopop3011 can you do something about allowing images to be added in PM's for forum users? 

I believe Administrators are allowed to add images in their PM's but we are not. If there is a particular reason for not allowing it, then it's okay. But if it can be done then please suggest the AG team.

3 hours ago, Blackjax said:

@cocopop3011 can you do something about allowing images to be added in PM's for forum users? 

I believe Administrators are allowed to add images in their PM's but we are not. If there is a particular reason for not allowing it, then it's okay. But if it can be done then please suggest the AG team.

Hmmm, I may be able to add this myself, let me have a look tomorrow, if not I will suggest it for the next upgrade! Please remind me to look at this tomorrow. 

cocopop3011
This post was recognized by cocopop3011!

Icy was awarded 10 points.

9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Hmmm, I may be able to add this myself, let me have a look tomorrow, if not I will suggest it for the next upgrade! Please remind me to look at this tomorrow. 

Hey @cocopop3011! Can we have an upgrade to the emojis beside a person's comment? There are only 4 at the moment. At times a reaction for a shocked, gasping, thumbs up or surprised emoji would be necessary.

6 hours ago, Icy said:

Hey @cocopop3011! Can we have an upgrade to the emojis beside a person's comment? There are only 4 at the moment. At times a reaction for a shocked, gasping, thumbs up or surprised emoji would be necessary.

That should include a thumbs down emoji too...cos not all comments are likeable ones, and some are simply silly and said without thinking!

1 hour ago, Afi4wins said:

That should include a thumbs down emoji too...cos not all comments are likeable ones, and some are simply silly and said without thinking!

Can you give us a few examples of that? 👀