Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    saowalaklaier
    Newest Member
    saowalaklaier

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: Play Pragmatic Play Slots to Win a Share of €2,000

Just to make it clear - you can post screenshots dated 27th regardless of time. 

However - no screenshots will be accepted after 23:59 GMT 27th. Once I say contest ended no screenshots will be accepted regardless if they are in date. So if you are storing screenshots you’d better post them and remember the duplication rule please.

14 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Also, it looks like we will need to have a 28 day timeframe on these prizes too. But we’ll hope they arrive sooner. 

Please note this is out of my control.

I hope they dont send PP prizes in USD instead of Euro.

Just now, cocopop3011 said:

They will be issued in Euros as per the contest which is why I said these payments will not be connected with your usual payments. 

I actually want them to, it would be hilarious. For the first time they will face wrath of @cocopop3011. Please share your emails with us if that happens.

Oh geeees! All the last-minute-lovers suddenly coming into the picture now. Luckily still got time to do updates or catch-ups. :D

18 minutes ago, helenakp said:

If it is 28 days rule, does it means that we will receive the money from May, day after tomorrow?

The real problem here is that the guy responsible for payments is sick/still sick, so there's no definite date actually! 😜

26 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

The real problem here is that the guy responsible for payments is sick/still sick, so there's no definite date actually! 😜

No I’ve spoken to them I wrote earlier. The 28 day rule will apply for this contest. 

22 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

Last time with the PP contest prizes were paid in 7 days...

PP aren’t issuing the prizes. It would only be Amazon vouchers if you want PP to pay you. Which you can have if you don’t wish to wait of course. 

58 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

PP aren’t issuing the prizes. It would only be Amazon vouchers if you want PP to pay you. Which you can have if you don’t wish to wait of course. 

I understand.

Well 28 days was the last thing I expected tbh, but I guess we will wait.

Thanks again

13 minutes ago, ales200 said:

Anyone else have 10,000x win? 😁

Nope, but honestly I am sitting here in anticipation, expecting you to be posting a huge multiplier last minute and it would not surprise me, as I have seen you with a few max win screenshots.

So please proceed I am waiting already...

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

No I’ve spoken to them I wrote earlier. The 28 day rule will apply for this contest. 

To be very honest but very blunt, GiG's 28 day rule is way way too slow by any standards! Acting more like a novice company than an established one! Sorry to say, but I don't like it at all! 😜

6 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

To be very honest but very blunt, GiG's 28 day rule is way way too slow by any standards! Acting more like a novice company than an established one! Sorry to say, but I don't like it at all! 😜

I agree, but I understand as well at the same time

I hope, since our other payments haven't been paid yet, if the contest finish and cocopop chase the MAY payments, maybe she can ask them to pay these as well, while they doing the other payments if possible. That would be nice instead of having to wait another 28 days for this contest.

I mean makes sense if you in the process of payments, make all relevant payments to the same person.