Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siliok
    Newest Member
    siliok

• No registered users viewing this page.

SUSPENDED: AG TOGETHER CONTEST! Finish in the Top Three to Win a Share of $120 Every Month

Starts 8th May and will be weekly Monday to Sunday

This contest will be suspended on WK/Commencing 15th May - 21st due to admin holiday. Will resume 22nd May

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Weekly prizes -

1st $15

2nd $10

3rd $5

It’s time to monetise our AG Together! 

To win a prize, all you have to do is contribute to the forum every week. You can earn points for posting, but you can also earn points when people react to your posts. So, the more valuable your posts are, the more points you can earn. 

As I am usually placed in the top 4 every week, my position will be disregarded. The top 3 players aside from me will be rewarded. If Guru also places, we will award the top 2 that week.

I will select custom dates every week, and my screenshot of the scores will be final. 

If two players score the same points, the prizes will be split. 

If we are getting consistently low weekly scores, the contest will be suspended until engagement picks up.

THE PRIZES

NEW NEW!! Prizes can be paid by Skrill or Bank Wire Transfer and can take up to 28 days from the invoice date. You will be notified of the invoice date. 

If you have previously won a prize in one of our contests you will not need to send me your payment details. If it is your first prize I will be in contact for your details. 

Prizes must be claimed within 28 days

EDIT - There will be no AG Together Contest in July 

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

@cocopop3011  How will the points be added for each post/comment and each 'like' reaction? 1 point each or differently?

The points are automatically calculated by the AG Together program, you can visit  your profile and it shows you how you’re earning points. 

AG has some catching up to do. Contest to be suspended untill funds paid for all the days and weeks I placed in the top 3 contributers since 2014 lol.

Let's see how this one goes. I am excited to see how this okay out 

@pinnit2015will be disqualified for one hit wonder post monthly.

7 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

AG has some catching up to do. Contest to be suspended untill funds paid for all the days and weeks I placed in the top 3 contributers since 2014 lol.

Let's see how this one goes. I am excited to see how this okay out 

@pinnit2015will be disqualified for one hit wonder post monthly.

Personally IMHO, I don't think our Mr P would be interested at all in any of AG contest. Prize money is always too small for his liking, and probably he doesn't need the smallish top-ups if he wins anyway. 😜

2 hours ago, Afi4wins said:

Personally IMHO, I don't think our Mr P would be interested at all in any of AG contest. Prize money is always too small for his liking, and probably he doesn't need the smallish top-ups if he wins anyway. 😜

Who knows what the future holds for bigger prizes though 😜

2 hours ago, Fiekie247 said:

That's how I like it. Hopefully by year end we see $1000 monthly budgets...

4 minutes ago, Afi4wins said:

That would be a WOW!!! :D

Never say never guys! Lots going on behind the scene at the moment, so keep your fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, cocopop3011 said:

Okay guys so this automatically starts in the morning. I will discuss with Guru how best to announce winners every week, due to so many different time zones, it’s so hard! 

But we will have a chat and whatever we decide will be final. 😌

Where is Guru Sharon , is he some big shot now?  Say hi to him  from  me 🙂

49 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Current leaderboard. 

Please remember this is a test week to see how it runs and if scores are consistently low we will introduce a minimum points criteria :-

contest.png

that leaderboard you show is for may 2 to may 9... you have to change it to custom date. 

leaderboardcustom.png.c24223cdf1883f09929180f506863084.png

• cocopop3011 changed the title to SUSPENDED: AG TOGETHER CONTEST! Finish in the Top Three to Win a Share of $120 Every Month
  • cocopop3011 unpinned this topic