Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TopherOddz
    Newest Member
    TopherOddz

• No registered users viewing this page.

NEW!! We want to welcome you to the AG Forum!

So, I thought it was time that we had an exclusive section to formally welcome our new members!

Joining a forum can be daunting, especially when some people have been members for years. I know I was worried when I first came here, questioning if I would fit in. 

@EmilyRamirez suggested that we have an area of the forum for new members like herself, who may feel they need time to settle in first can post to get to know everyone. So here we have it 🙂 

If you're new here, come and say hello! Please feel free to use this section of the forum to tell us about yourself and use the rest of the forum at your disposal!

Keep your eyes peeled as I will soon be running an exclusive contest for NEW MEMBERS ONLY!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
18 hours ago, SophieHof said:

If it for new one than i left a few words here )) Im Sophie (yep my nic is my name =D )hope ill find useful information at this forum and will meet nice people ))

Hi Sophie, as I use my real name as nickname just as you, I feel I have to be the one to welcome you so:

a9c2d30bd41d0820f0ed4e33d240507d3be46334d32c0919fa3daeafd29211ea_1.jpg

200w.gif

79ctrt.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2023 at 5:27 AM, cocopop3011 said:

So, I thought it was time that we had an exclusive section to formally welcome our new members!

Joining a forum can be daunting, especially when some people have been members for years. I know I was worried when I first came here, questioning if I would fit in. 

@EmilyRamirez suggested that we have an area of the forum for new members like herself, who may feel they need time to settle in first can post to get to know everyone. So here we have it 🙂 

If you're new here, come and say hello! Please feel free to use this section of the forum to tell us about yourself and use the rest of the forum at your disposal!

Keep your eyes peeled as I will soon be running an exclusive contest for NEW MEMBERS ONLY!

I'm so new to this and not sure what to do. Please help me understand the site and learn how to use it 🙏 

• 3 months later...
On 4/30/2023 at 8:27 PM, cocopop3011 said:

Hi,very new on AG.