Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Andyka
    Newest Member
    Andyka

• No registered users viewing this page.

AskGamblers is on YouTube Shorts!

I want to give a massive thank you to @Blackjax for this suggestion! 

I forwarded it to the team and today I was told that we are now live on YT Shorts!

At the moment we are uploading out big wins, but in the future there may be more videos so watch this space!

If you're on YT or YT Shorts, please search for AskGamblers and subscribe to show your support. 

I hope to open up contests to those who support our social media channels this year.

10 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

I want to give a massive thank you to @Blackjax for this suggestion! 

I forwarded it to the team and today I was told that we are now live on YT Shorts!

At the moment we are uploading out big wins, but in the future there may be more videos so watch this space!

If you're on YT or YT Shorts, please search for AskGamblers and subscribe to show your support. 

I hope to open up contests to those who support our social media channels this year.

everyone wants to show off their big wins but what about big losses, imagine showing a before and after of a players balance and then hey better luck next time but its always just showing off the big wins and pretending like that is all that slotting is about when it's not. it's about the lucky few getting the big wins while the majority get losses chasing the big wins that they seen on videos or screenshots.

22 hours ago, Flatzem said:

everyone wants to show off their big wins but what about big losses, imagine showing a before and after of a players balance and then hey better luck next time but its always just showing off the big wins and pretending like that is all that slotting is about when it's not. it's about the lucky few getting the big wins while the majority get losses chasing the big wins that they seen on videos or screenshots.

Even though you're right, there are more chances you will lose. People want to celebrate the good times and not concentrate on the negative. 

Anyone who plays slots will lose every single day, even if they win, they'll still have losing spins. It's about capturing the rare moments, losing isn't rare and most slot players as I said will already see that every day anyway when they play. 

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Thanks for taking my suggestion.

Been watching the AG shorts and they are putting some fun shorts. Hopefully they will start posting some big win shorts as well.

Yeah I’m trying to figure out how to get player big wins. I think it’s @ales200 who tried to send me one but the file was too big.