Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Mk1989
    Newest Member
    Mk1989

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: July Contest - Daily Contests for 21 Days, Prize Pot $250 - Multiple Winners

It was a tough one to pick between Reactoonz and Golden Ticket 2 and I pick Reactoonz. The slot has been my favourite ever since I started paying it. It has multiple exciting features and a chance to get max win even in base game makes it a perfect slot. My sessions on this slot has recently been great like always and you can see how I am all over in the winning screenshot section on the game review of this slot. Somehow this slot has been kind to me since day 1.

Jammin Jars - My all time favourite and will be my all time top 3 slots to choose from.

My biggest natural trigger bonus win over 6000x in a slot as well. Had good sessions on this slot most of the times and was my balance saver in many occasions.

And the AskGamblers Podcast is where I discuss this slot as well.

10 minutes ago, Flatzem said:

so Fiekie didn't have an entry in the Day 1 contest?

Time for Re-roll - I was not added to the first day contest random draw.

all this talk about Reactoonz I gave it a couple of batches of 25 spins per batch.... first batch nothing much happen dropped 16.9x.... then on the last spin of the 2nd batch things started to happen including a gold bar I ran from the room and when I returned I see it paid 153.6x, thus at end of the two batches its up 123.5x. This was only my 3rd sesh playing this game.

Bet history shows that Gargantoon did get triggered... but where's my 1500x ? I get just a bit over 10% of the 1500x...

47 minutes ago, Blackjax said:

Did you add that Immortal Romance post for contest?

I read that post again and it looks like a random post.

Yeah the Immortal Romance post was my entry

lol if it was random I would either add it to Chit chat or specific topic for it lol

Day 2 Contest:

For me, if I have to marry 1 slot for life (would prefer 3 if it's allowed, hahaha), it'll definitely be a choice between Thai Paradise, True Love and Heavenly Ruler. Each game has a darling for me, and each game has given beautiful times to me too.

Close one eye and simply choose one? NO WAY!!! 😂

My best darling is still the Thai Princess, so Thai Paradise it is!

Omg @Fiekie247 I am so sorry I completely forgot about your entry for Day one 😭 

Would anyone object to Fiekie having 2 entries for todays? It’s the same thing since you all had a better chance of winning yesterday without his entry. 
However - if anyone disagrees I’ll contact Fiekie and arrange something As this was obviously my error. 

18 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Would anyone object to Fiekie having 2 entries for todays? It’s the same thing since you all had a better chance of winning yesterday without his entry. 
However - if anyone disagrees I’ll contact Fiekie and arrange something As this was obviously my error. 

another way would be to having a 2nd draw this time without Afi in it since he already won $10 in the first draw, and using $10 from the day 21 contest, thus day 21 would be a $40 prize. Day 1A and 1B

19 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

No need to arrange something or having a re-draw.

Also 1 entry for today is fine with me and let's continue with the rest of the contests.

These things happens. I already forgot about it 😃

Let's hope I win something in the next up coming days .

22 minutes ago, Fiekie247 said:

No need to arrange something or having a re-draw.

Also 1 entry for today is fine with me and let's continue with the rest of the contests.

These things happens. I already forgot about it 😃

Let's hope I win something in the next up coming days .

Aww are you sure? If so thank you and again I am so sorry, human error and a complete oversight by me. 

41 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Aww are you sure? If so thank you and again I am so sorry, human error and a complete oversight by me. 

Just goes to show that nobody can ever be perfect, without making any mistakes. 😉