Login
EN
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Beamaja
    Newest Member
    Beamaja

• No registered users viewing this page.

CLOSED: May Contest - Create a Meme to Win $25

17 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

These are killing me guys 😂

I am going to pick my favourite from each of you and then whoever I get to decide the winner will pick from the ones I have selected.

Are you saying that you're going to pick only 1 favourite meme from each contestant, meaning, only 3 chosen memes as the finalists? What if the judge likes another meme which is not in the final 3? So, maybe you should choose 2 or 3 instead as just 1 meme? Just saying you know... 😉

Whoever I pick will not be a forum user or have the time to go through them all and may not be familar with the games you've used to won't get the humour. 

As I said I will pick my favourite from you all and one each will go through the final - or if you want I will pick the winner myself? I will still reveal my favourite from each of you.

We can end this tonight if you have all finished?

9 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

Whoever I pick will not be a forum user or have the time to go through them all and may not be familar with the games you've used to won't get the humour. 

As I said I will pick my favourite from you all and one each will go through the final - or if you want I will pick the winner myself? I will still reveal my favourite from each of you.

If you want we can take this to tomorrow  or finish today.

Have you planned next month contest or we taking a break because of AG awards.

24 minutes ago, cocopop3011 said:

yes pick the winner yourself tonight and we can end this tonight

No break, contests will continue in June,. 

I am away for a weekend so I need to plan it right so no contest will run when I am away as it was a lot to go through the last time. 

If everyone is happy then I will announce the winner tomorrow to allow me time to get the paid reviews in time 🙂 

6 hours ago, cocopop3011 said:

I'll announce in the morning - let's see of Afi agrees.

A gambling related meme judge should be one who is familiar with gambling and games...no point in picking a judge who isn't.

You have a good sense of humour, knows the games, and is actually qualified to pick the winner...just as Valdes was and is. Yes, I'm agreeable to Cocopop being the judge, and I'm also agreeable to ending this contest tonight or tomorrow morning...makes no difference actually, hehehe.

Suggestion : pick out your favourites (at least 6 memes), then choose a winner...fair and square. :D

Just now, cocopop3011 said:

I think we will call it a day for the mem contests but I'd still like to break the contests up with a fun one. I'll see what I can come up with so everyone can enter and it won't involve spending money.

Does it mean more money for screenshot contest? Nice if yes.

• cocopop3011 changed the title to CLOSED: May Contest - Create a Meme to Win $25